Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Bengals game that you attended
The Bengals vs Packers at PBS 2013.

Our team got up by 14s point early in the game, and then get out scored by 30 points.

Bengals fought back and won!

My wife who is a Packers fan...  Cry sorry man. LOL

I was at the Dolphins game this year and they fought their way back too.

Both very memorable games for me.

[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 02:01 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: The Bengals vs Packers at PBS 2013.

Our team got up by 14s point early in the game, and then get out scored by 30 points.

Now that loss stung for me. Great win for you guys!

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 01:09 PM)packerbacker Wrote: In what way? How you been anyway Truck? Love ya buddy and hope you guys get some help from the refs to win tommorow. Actually I hope you guys beat them fair and square so they have no excuses.

Michael Johnson was called offside pre-snap, which anyone who watches the Pack, knows that Rodgers will throw deep.

But he wasn't offside, thus Rodgers may not have thrown that ball to Allison. Refs got it wrong... again.

I've been well man! Got married 3 weeks ago so its been a whirlwind last 3 weeks. A bit sick now, so just trying to stay in and rest, but my wife is trying to drag me to come shopping with her lol...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 02:37 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Michael Johnson was called offside pre-snap, which anyone who watches the Pack, knows that Rodgers will throw deep.

But he wasn't offside, thus Rodgers may not have thrown that ball to Allison. Refs got it wrong... again.

I've been well man! Got married 3 weeks ago so its been a whirlwind last 3 weeks. A bit sick now, so just trying to stay in and rest, but my wife is trying to drag me to come shopping with her lol...

Well You guys still have our number. I hope you win Big tommorow. Your right the refs made some mistakes that cost you. I'm happy we won but we did get lucky. Congrats on the Marriage buddy! Super happy for ya! I hope you feel better, a Bengals W over Pittsburgh will cure that.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 02:42 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Well You guys still have our number. I hope you win Big tommorow. Your right the refs made some mistakes that cost you. I'm happy we won but we did get lucky. Congrats on the Marriage buddy! Super happy for ya! I hope you feel better, a Bengals W over Pittsburgh will cure that.

I hope it will cure it as well!

And thanks, man! Big Grin
Reply/Quote
It was in St. Louis in 2011. I live in Oklahoma so an easy drive. Ended up staying at the same hotel as Cincinnati. Met Maualuga, Michael Johnson, Domata Peko and Chris Crocker. Also said hello in passing to Marvin Lewis.

I was in absolute, utter shock.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 03:53 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: It was in St. Louis in 2011. I live in Oklahoma so an easy drive. Ended up staying at the same hotel as Cincinnati. Met Maualuga, Michael Johnson, Domata Peko and Chris Crocker. Also said hello in passing to Marvin Lewis.

I was in absolute, utter shock.

That was a great game, really enjoyed it.

It was hilarious on TV, when Harvey Dahl, "I know you didn't call that- that's not ***** holding!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlz670vzGjo
Reply/Quote
The absolute most fun was knowing that they were about to win the 2015 AFC Wildcard game against the Steelers in spite of the best efforts of the officials. The absolute least fun was when they didn't.

After that I'd have to say the crushing of Houston Oilers in the 1990 Wildcard game. Even though the weather was miserable for that game we had field level endzone seats in the endzone where most of the Bengals scoring took place.

After that would be the '05 Chiefs game.
Reply/Quote
I moved from Ohio at a young age. I've only went to one game, back in 2006. I was there for training via work Sunday night thru Friday and just my luck they had a Thursday night game against baltimore. Got the nicest seats i could possibly acquire and had the time of my life. It was surreal watching them live with 65k Bengal fans (I reside in Cali). Yes we won, a highly entertaining game that included a flea flicker that resulted in a TD right in front of me since i was in the second row 20 yard line.

I plan to come to Ohio again and also catch a Buckeyes game next time i'm in town.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 12:35 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Did you guys have the most fun at since you've been a Bengals fan. I'm talking about wins or losses, home and road games. I would love to hear some stories.

Ironically, for me, one of the most fun games ever was against your Packers.  It was a back and forth, big play, exciting game.  The Bengals won it at the end with a fumble returned for a TD.  Aaron Rogers tipped his hat to Mike Zimmer after the game as he said something to the effect that the Double A gap blitzing was a nightmare for him and the Bengals kept rotating in fresh bodies.

It gave me optimism that team had a championship-caliber defense.  

It was much more fun than a blowout where one team is just not interested.  

The other game that was incredible was the Prime Time game against Manning and the Broncos.  After Dre sealed it with a pick six, there was a video shot of Manning on the big screen watching Dre scamper to the endzone.  I had a perfectly timed "I dont think he's on my team" to the All State jingle, which everyone cracked up and I must have heard it a thousand times the rest of the night.  It never stopped being funny.  We stayed at a hotel downtown that night because I had some family in town for the game and we put on dry clothes (wet and freezing) and enjoed the hotel bar for a few hours before heading to bed.  Great night.  

The absolute best game ever...

The hands-down greatest night for me as a Bengals Fan:

I was front row, end zone, the night Corey Dillon broke the rookie rushing record.  Boomer was on fire, Dillon couldn't be stopped and I always hated the Oilers (not as much as pitt).  Dillon made one long TD and we were reaching over the railing trying to get him to jump up to us.  It would have been about a 5 foot vertical for us to catch him, and he just looked at us going crazy and smiled.  That was a very bright star in a galaxy of horrible performances for about 15 years.  
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 02:01 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: The Bengals vs Packers at PBS 2013.

If anyone needs their heart to start racing...

If anyone needs to be so motivated that they feel like they could run through a wall with snot bubbles...

If anyone wants to feel the hand of God touch their soul and make them feel immortal...

Marvin gives a golf clap, let's go at 2:30.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Seahawks game in 2015. I convinced all my friends I grew up with that still lived in Ohio and some others that lived in Chicago to come to the game, I flew across the country for it. We tailgated starting at 8 AM, the weather was perfect and the team was unbeaten. Everyone was so happy going into the game. Since it was the first time all of us had been together in like 15 years we splurged and got great seats at the 40 yard line like 8th row on the Bengals sideline. We were down and then the Bengals did something they never do and came back and won the game in OT, the Jungle was ROCKING. High-fiving strangers on my way back to the car, listening to the Lapgasm replays on the radio on the drive home. Such a great day, I'll never forget it.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 08:45 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: If anyone needs their heart to start racing...

If anyone needs to be so motivated that they feel like they could run through a wall with snot bubbles...

If anyone wants to feel the hand of God touch their soul and make them feel immortal...

Marvin gives a golf clap, let's go at 2:30.   Hilarious

Saw that.  Classic Marvin.  Fire in those veins I tells ya! Clapping
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:02 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Saw that.  Classic Marvin.  Fire in those veins I tells ya! Clapping

I'm going to start referring to him as "The Passionate One"
Reply/Quote
That 2013 loss to you guys Stung bad. It was like someone ripped my heart out of my chest. We had a 3 touchdown lead. Those types of losses hurt the most. At the same time though I was trying to be happy for you guys as you deserved it.
Reply/Quote
You guys who have been around a long time might be shocked byt this.

My first game at Paul Brown stadium was in 2007 when the 5-9 Bengals hosted a 9-5 Cleveland team in line for a playoff spot. I went with Joe from Florence. Before the game I met BengalThing and some other guys from the old board. Joe had great seats 2 rows from the endzone. You could hear the players yelling at each other. But, of course, the best part was that we salvaged a little bit from a wasted season by knocking the Browns out of the playoffs with a 19-14 win.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 12:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You guys who have been around a long time might be shocked byt this.

My first game at Paul Brown stadium was in 2007 when the 5-9 Bengals hosted a 9-5 Cleveland team in line for a playoff spot.  I went with Joe from Florence.  Before the game I met BengalThing and some other guys from the old board.  Joe had great seats 2 rows from the endzone.  You could hear the players yelling at each other.  But, of course, the best part was that we salvaged a little bit from a wasted season by knocking the Browns out of the playoffs with a 19-14 win.

I remember that game well myself. It was December 23rd and I was literally heading out the door to do some last minute Christmas shopping. My wife was very pregnant at the time and was due to be induced on the 29th. Well, it just so happened that the game was televised here in the Charlotte area. I figured I would watch the first half and then head out. Well, they ended up playing well so I watched the whole game. Never made it out to go shopping and then my wife's water broke later that night. My son (and first child) was born the next day on Christmas Eve. 

Nobody got any gifts from me that year. 
Reply/Quote