Poll: Which Coach Gets Playoff Win First?
Lewis
Zimmer
Gruden
2 Of Them (Specify)
All 3
None
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Which Coach Gets Playoff Win First?
Well all three coaches are going to the post season this year. Which one gets the win first?
Reply/Quote
Well it depends.   We won't play till week 2 so probably jay or Zim

Or do you mean their first win?
Reply/Quote
Probably been said, but I think Gruden has the skins playing well enough to knock off an Atlanta team or a Seahwak team at home in the wildcard round.

Marvin and Zim get their wins a week later.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 12:37 AM)GodFather Wrote: Well all three coaches are going to the post season this year. Which one gets the win first?

It comes down to the scheduling. With a bye week Lewis can only win a playoff game first if the other two lose in the first round, as neither of them will have a bye.

Also, Zimmer and Gruden might be matched up against each other in the first round, which would mean Lewis won't be the first one to win a playoff game.

Reply/Quote
I would love to see Marvin vs. Zim in the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
Zimmer since the Vikings will be playing in the Wildcard game agains the Redskins.

The Bengals will have the bye, so it will be Zimmer.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
Jay and Zim would play either Seattle or Green Bay.   If Zim wins next week at GB then jay plays the pack.   And Hawks go to Zim.  

Both could easily win those games.  

Then Marvin wins In round 2 vs Denver or the Chefs.
Reply/Quote
Two of them: Lewis and Zimmer.
Reply/Quote
All 3 have a good chance to win a game. Zimmer has the Vikings defense playing like one of the best in the league. Marv has the most overall talent of the 3 on his roster it just depends if Dalton comes back. Now Gruden...

He got a ton of hate on the mothership. Some deserved, some not, but who would have thought he'd have the Redskins in the playoffs in his 2nd year and RGIII is an after thought. Under Gruden, Kirk Cousins is leading the league in completion percentage and they are practically unbeatable at home as of late.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Zimmer will win a game before Lewis because Zim will be playing Wild Card weekend, Lewis won't.

Reply/Quote
Actually the Redskins and Vikings will play to a tie, and the referees will forget that you cannot end in a tie in the playoffs. This will finally push the league to fix the officiating Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 12:47 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I would love to see Marvin vs. Zim in the Super Bowl.

I would not love to see that at all.  Zim knows our defense too well.
Reply/Quote
Zimmer will be facing Gruden while Lewis has a bye, so it will literally be impossible for Lewis to be the first with a win.

I'd pick Zimmer simply because the Vikings are a much better team than the Washington Football Club.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Shaking my head at those who think the poll is asking about timing of first win (wildcard weekend vs division weekend).
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:18 AM)Beaker Wrote: Shaking my head at those who think the poll is asking about timing of first win (wildcard weekend vs division weekend).

Shaking my head at those who think that one team getting a win one week and another team getting a win the next week = both teams getting wins at the same time.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:56 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Shaking my head at those who think that one team getting a win one week and another team getting a win the next week = both teams getting wins at the same time.

It was obvious he was trying to question which coach would get their playoff win first....regardless of which weekend their team played. Do we really have to question his placement of the word "first"?
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 12:07 PM)Beaker Wrote: It was obvious he was trying to question which coach would get their playoff win first....regardless of which weekend their team played. Do we really have to question his placement of the word "first"?

^^^^^this^^^^^      C'mon Man!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Well considering 2 of them might be playing each other it's easy to pick two. But I think it's summer and Marvin.
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 12:07 PM)Beaker Wrote: It was obvious he was trying to question which coach would get their playoff win first....regardless of which weekend their team played. Do we really have to question his placement of the word "first"?

I know, my god I read the responses and thought do I need to be so damn detailed in my description. 
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 03:53 PM)GodFather Wrote: I know, my god I read the responses and thought do I need to be so damn detailed in my description. 
It seemed obvious to me since (all 3) and (2 of them) were choices.  
Reply/Quote