Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Which Divisions rival is the biggest threat?
I’m thinking the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
I'm not sold on Pickett yet.... so I'll stay with the Ravens they have the defense to make things tough and with Lamar back it's tough sledding. I just hope the Ravens new offensive scheme towards passing bites them in the A**
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2023, 06:20 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I'm not sold on Pickens yet.... so I'll stay with the Ravens they have the defense to make things tough and with Lamar back it's tough sledding. I just hope the Ravens new offensive scheme towards passing bites them in the A**

Same on Pickett, not sold on Pickett. Pickens is a talented WR those stealers have.

I too think the Ravens are the biggest threat if Lamar can throw the ball decent. The Stains could be decent if Watson plays well, but I 
kind of like that they are going away from being a running Offense as that used to give us troubles with Chubb especially when DJ Reader
was hurt last year. It looks like the Stains are going to more of a passing Offense with Watson. I think this plays into our hands as our 
Defense is pretty damn good in coverage and we just added a ton of speed and our pass rush should be better this year.

My vote is still the Ravens as the biggest threat until I see different. The stealers need good QB play to be a threat to us IMO.
Reply/Quote
The Ravens

but believe the entire division will be very formidable.

Yet the Bengals are still the cream of this crop and will rise to the top as long as they don't let the guy staring back at them in the mirror trip them up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2023, 06:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same on Pickett, not sold on Pickett. Pickens is a talented WR those stealers have.

I meant to say Pickett LOL very odd QB1 and WR1 have similar last names. 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Browns with Myles Garrett. If they’ve rounded out their D and their offense takes a step i put them up there with Baltimore
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2023, 06:44 PM)Go Cards Wrote: The Ravens

but believe the entire division will be very formidable.

Yet the Bengals are still the cream of this crop and will rise to the top as long as they don't let the guy staring back at them in the mirror trip them up.

Yes, we would have to go back to hurting ourselves to lose the Division crown.

(08-12-2023, 06:47 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I meant to say Pickett LOL very odd QB1 and WR1 have similar last names. 

It is odd.

Hope Pickett throws a ton of picks this year and our Secondary picks on Pickens and makes him a nobody...

(08-12-2023, 06:56 PM)Housh Wrote: Browns with Myles Garrett. If they’ve rounded out their D and their offense takes a step i put them up there with Baltimore

They could be good for sure. I think we are about to turn the Battle of Ohio back in our favor though starting in the opener.

They had our number with Nick Chubb and that OL and Garrett, but I think them transitioning to a passing Offense will actually 
help us in our divisional matchup. The Stains should give other teams more problems this year though and I could see them 
winning around 9 or 10 games. Ravens around 11, stealers around 8, us around 12-14.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2023, 06:13 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I’m thinking the Steelers.

The Steelers the last 4 seasons are the worst by average in the entire NFL by average for yards per play on offense. Kenny Picketts isn’t the answer.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Baltimore will be an interesting watch. Todd Monken is going to help. But I’m not sure Lamar w/o his run game is an accurate enough QB. In order to unseat the bengals Lamar has to play more than 66% of the games. But I’m all in for a bunch of 5WR Irv-Tee-Uno-Yoshi- Boyd. Matchup impossible for defenses and a quick short pass in man for man could be a cross country jaunt.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Kenny Pickett gives me major Andy Dalton vibes. If the Steelers are the Bengals’ threat, then it’s only a regular season threat.
Reply/Quote
All three have very good defenses, but I have to go with the Ravens.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The whole AFC is stacked. ratbirds are the main threat until the brownies or shittsburg actually put together a strong season
Reply/Quote
The AFC North Defenses will be some of the best in the NFL so I can see three North teams in the playoffs. Bengals will have the toughest path too...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Browns
Second best QB
Best Offensive line
Good WR core
Elite playmaker on defense especially at Edge and CB.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Got to go with the Ravens. The Bengals will have their hands full this year with all teams in the division.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
[Image: Ha191218m110.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2023, 06:13 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I’m thinking the Steelers.

If Lamar stays healthy, it's the Ravens without question.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2023, 10:07 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: Ha191218m110.jpg]

Top and bottom are backwards.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Probably the Ravens but we can't rule any of them out they all have the realistic potential of going on a run

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The Browns have retooled their defensive line and always play us tough. I don't believe they are capable of winning the division. The Ravens on the other hand are absolutely stacked on paper and have an easy schedule (again, on paper). They could put up 14 wins. I know that isn't what Vegas is saying but I absolutely believe it.

As for the Steelers, well I just want to beat them in our divisional games. I hate losing to the Steelers. Again, they have a ridiculous front 7 on defense but I think we can take them if our Oline lives up to their expectations. They will be over .500 but even if they somehow make the playoffs they will be one and done.

Reply/Quote