5 12.20%
Bratkowski (lol)
0%
0 0%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Ex-Bengals Coach Would You Hire For HC?
Simple question. Let's for some stupid reason Zimmer, Gruden, Jackson and Joseph are all unemployed at the end of the season which guy would you want back to fix this mess of a team?

Or maybe you want go old school with Brat. Ninja
Reply/Quote
Any of them would be better then Marvin.
Reply/Quote
Zimmer

/thread
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 01:30 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Simple question. Let's for some stupid reason Zimmer, Gruden, Jackson and Joseph are all unemployed at the end of the season which guy would you want back to fix this mess of a team?

Or maybe you want go old school with Brat.  Ninja

Holy Hell, I just had to post again, because I finished reading your post and saw BRAT?? Holy crap..  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 01:31 PM)740Bengal Wrote: Holy Hell, I just had to post again, because I finished reading your post and saw BRAT?? Holy crap..  Hilarious

He's killing it as the Titans WR coach. Ninja

He still has his favorite motto to fire up players too "Carry around that big stick!" and then he makes the players go "Big stick 1-2-3!" I saw him do that on Hardknocks while he was on the Bengals. Worked like a charm. LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 01:36 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: He's killing it as the Titans WR coach. Ninja

He still has his favorite motto to fire up players too "Carry around that big stick!" and then he makes the players go "Big stick 1-2-3!" I saw him do that on Hardknocks while he was on the Bengals. Worked like a charm. LOL

Yeah he also did a hell of a job as QB coach with the Falcons.   Sarcasm   I think he also had a pitiful stint with the Jags, he is garbage, keep him as far away as possible. 
Reply/Quote
Zimmer

Believe that will go down right behind Bill Walsh as biggest fubar in Bengals history. Maybe even beside it.
Reply/Quote
Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 01:40 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Zimmer

Believe that will go down right behind Bill Walsh as biggest fubar in Bengals history. Maybe even beside it.

I like Zimmer, but he is WAY overrated by many people around here.

Comparing him to Bill Walsh is just ignorant.
Reply/Quote
Sean Brewer - The chain-smoking TE that we drafted. He has Bruce Coslett written all over him.
Reply/Quote
Sam Wyche ... NFL needs a bit of character and at least the press conferences would be more entertaining. Think Andy Dalton would be great in the old no-huddle offense too. Gio as James Brooks, Eifert as Holman, Ogbuehi as Munoz Ninja , AJ average 24 yards per catch,etc,etc

I went with the obvious one of Zimmer but i was really tempted to go with Hue Jackson as I thought he brought quite an aggressive , confident attitude to our team which was different.

I'm not on the Joseph HC train like many. Think it may be too early for him as he's only just become a co-ordinator...and Miami's D is very average this season.
Reply/Quote
Ray Horton
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 02:35 PM)sonofstat Wrote: Sam Wyche ... NFL needs a bit of character and at least the press conferences would be more entertaining.  Think Andy Dalton would be great in the old no-huddle offense too.  Gio as James Brooks, Eifert as Holman, Ogbuehi as Munoz  Ninja , AJ average 24 yards per catch,etc,etc

I went with the obvious one of Zimmer but i was really tempted to go with Hue Jackson as I thought he brought quite an aggressive , confident attitude to our team which was different.

I'm not on the Joseph HC train like many.  Think it may be too early for him as he's only just become a co-ordinator...and Miami's D is very average this season.

I'm with you for obvious reasons...... Wink

I'd pick Hue over Zim because of what you said about him......the swagger element.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Writing in Eric Guichic for Offensive Line Coach
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I voted for Zim, but 2nd choice would be Vance Joseph...
Reply/Quote
Forrest Gregg; I don't care if he is 83!
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 03:52 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Forrest Gregg; I don't care if he is 83!

My choice too. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I voted Jay Gruden because I think either he or Zimmer would be a great choice and figured nobody voted Gruden. I was not far from wrong - mine was the second vote he got, LOL.

In order:

1. Gruden (he just has that it factor as far as I am concerned and success at every level he has coached)
2. ZImmer (a very close second)
3. Jackson (players seem to like him playing for him)
4. Joseph (yeah, whatever)
5. Armageddon (now that would be refreshing)
6. Bratkowski (words fail me)
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 02:35 PM)sonofstat Wrote: Sam Wyche ... NFL needs a bit of character and at least the press conferences would be more entertaining.  Think Andy Dalton would be great in the old no-huddle offense too.  Gio as James Brooks, Eifert as Holman, Ogbuehi as Munoz  Ninja , AJ average 24 yards per catch,etc,etc

I'm not on the Joseph HC train like many.  Think it may be too early for him as he's only just become a co-ordinator...and Miami's D is very average this season.

Sam hands down. But your right about Hue, we did seem to have an aggressive swag on the offence last year that we didnt see since maybe the 05 season.
Reply/Quote
Love Zimmer, but I'm going with Jay.

1. His results are just as good.
2. He's younger
3. He still has a take no crap attitude
4. He's succeeding with an idiot owner
5. He doesn't have coaches quitting on him midseason.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote