Poll: Who do you want to beat the most
Falcons
Saints
Panthers
Bucs
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which NFC team do you most want to beat this year and why?
So which team do you want to beat the most

Falcons
Saints
Panthers
Bucs
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2018, 01:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So which team do you want to beat the most

Falcons
Saints
Panthers
Bucs

Voted TB because I have some family that lives down there and they root for the Buccaneers.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I say Panthers just because we gave away the game when we tied them back in '14.
Reply/Quote
Saints, because Drees is still one of the best QBs, that's put a good match up on Andy.
Reply/Quote
Would like to beat Scam Newton
Reply/Quote
Caroliner because they overachieved to death and I want the world to see that they are overrated pukes.

And Newton can go kick some overrated rocks :)
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Carolina

Because an early season victory over a team perceived as physically dominant as the Panthers will go miles toward rebuilding confidence in a Bengals team getting past that train wreck that was last season.

And, on a personal note, I plan to attend that game. Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2018, 01:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I say Panthers just because we gave away the game when we tied them back in '14.

This
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I said Panthers. I want to see Cam's over rated butt broken in half..
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2018, 01:56 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Saints, because Drees is still one of the best QBs, that's put a good match up on Andy.

Brees will break Manning's career passing yardage record this year  I think he is only about 1500 yards behind him right now.  And I think Drew has a few more good years left in him.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2018, 03:15 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I said Panthers. I want to see Cam's over rated butt broken in half..

Funny that you say that.  I've lived in NC for 15 years now, and I think a significant portion of Panthers fans wouldn't mind seeing that happen, either.  Panther fans are quite polarized by Newton, they either really love him or they can't stand him.  So much to the point that they remind me of our very own fan base, when it comes to Andy Dalton.  Honestly, it's likely that way for most NFL teams not having one of the "elite" QBs.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Panthers- I fell like Dalton and Cam have a rivalry that know one but me pays attention to.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Panthers absolutely since I live not far from Charlotte area and will have some bragging rights if we win.. 

In retrospect i vote ALL OF THEM and I don't have to explain why. If you don't know why then please hand over your Bengals fan card immediately . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Panthers...by a country mile.

I was watching the 2015 Super Bowl with a bunch of buddies, with a Panthers fan hosting the party. Everybody said their favorite team, and when I said "Bengals" this douche responded, "how do you route for a team that has no chance of ever winning the big game?"

I will not forget that comment. And if that glorious moment ever comes, you can bet I'll be knocking on his door. A phone call will not be good enough.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2018, 04:40 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: Panthers...by a country mile.

I was watching the 2015 Super Bowl with a bunch of buddies, with a Panthers fan hosting the party. Everybody said their favorite team, and when I said "Bengals" this douche responded, "how do you route for a team that has no chance of ever winning the big game?"

I will not forget that comment. And if that glorious moment ever comes, you can bet I'll be knocking on his door. A phone call will not be good enough.
So you're gonna knock on his door and say, "Would you like to buy some girlscout cookies?"...
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I want to beat the Falcons. They in in Atlanta this year so I will be at the game. It would be nice to have them come down here to Atlanta and win.
Reply/Quote
BTW I tried to edit the typos in the topic header, but it did not work.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2018, 05:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: BTW I tried to edit the typos in the topic header, but it did not work.

[Image: at+least+you+tried.png]

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2018, 06:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: [Image: at+least+you+tried.png]

When I hold and click on title it just gives me a thin line instead of the text to edit.

Bad tech day for me.  I spent a half hour trying to attach a file to a text message but my phone just keeps saying "can not attach".
Reply/Quote
Panthers, because I live in NC.
Reply/Quote