Poll: Who do you want to beat the most
Falcons
Saints
Panthers
Bucs
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which NFC team do you most want to beat this year and why?
(06-04-2018, 06:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When I hold and click on title it just gives me a thin line instead of the text to edit.

Bad tech day for me.  I spent a half hour trying to attach a file to a text message but my phone just keeps saying "can not attach".
we'll forgive you this time.....
just don't let it happen again.... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

i'll say Panthers also....
#1 b/c I do not like Cam....ego driven Mr. flashy dresser....I hope after they lose he pouts at the press conference.... Cry Rant Violin
#2 it would give us some confidence for the next weeks game also on the road, Atlanta...
wouldn't back to back road victories over highly rated NFC South teams feel so good... DingDing
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2018, 05:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: BTW I tried to edit the typos in the topic header, but it did not work.

I don't know . I think whywh is kinda quaint.. Not every post has a whywh in it..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Very surprised at the results thus far. Maybe people are still smarting from that stupid ass tie?

I picked Atlanta, as I see them as a legit Super Bowl team. I am not sold on Carolina, but they have started to surround Cam with some good pieces. I dislike Tampa, but I am not sure why. Maybe I am still smarting from the game that was over, but given to Tampa when Justin Smith got a bogus roughing the passer penalty on fourth and 15, or something like that.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2018, 01:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So which team do you want to beat the most

Falcons
Saints
Panthers
Bucs

whichever team represents the NFC in the super bowl is the one I want to beat :andy:

...failing that Atlanta - they're a proper test as they've been consistently good and on a personal level I would love for AJ to dominate the game whilst Julio is locked down by WJax!!
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2018, 02:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Carolina

Because an early season victory over a team perceived as physically dominant as the Panthers will go miles toward rebuilding confidence in a Bengals team getting past that train wreck that was last season.

And, on a personal note, I plan to attend that game.  Cool

Hands down the Panthers,I feel Cam Newton gets way too much credit and nfl exposure,and most of that is because he is a black QB and the nfl pundits,especially the African amercian ones can't get over themselves.Cam loves the limelight and his meltdown after they lost the superbowl was so stupid.My son lives there and works there and he and I are going to the game and I am wearing all my Bengals colors and so is he.He has told me it won't be a problem with their fans.That tie game we had with them still ticks me off big time. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2018, 01:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So which team do you want to beat the most

Falcons
Saints
Panthers
Bucs

I don't like Cam Newton, so those guys.
Reply/Quote
All of them...
Reply/Quote
Panthers. Hate Cam Newton, and as a UK guy have a pretty healthy dislike for UNC and USC fans which is who makes up most of the Panthers fanbase.
Reply/Quote
Toss up - just because I want to be a physical team like the Panthers and I think New Orleans is going to be really good this year.

Either one and I'll be happy, but if I have to pick one it would be the Panthers
Reply/Quote
Falcons bc Julio Ridley Freeman and Sanu with Matt Ryan would be impressive to keep up with same with the saints and Brees and Kamura and carolina bc of Andy being drafted same year as cam plus bucs bc weve thrown games against teams like Tampa so all of them lol
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2018, 04:54 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Falcons bc Julio Ridley Freeman and Sanu with Matt Ryan would be impressive to keep up with same with the saints and Brees and Kamura and carolina bc of Andy being drafted same year as cam plus bucs bc weve thrown games against teams like Tampa so all of them lol

Became a tough Division for sure. That WR on the Saints, Michael Thomas is a stud already too.
Reply/Quote