Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Player Do You Think ...
will be the one chosen or volunteered to cold **** Juju, sacrificing a fine and ejection, at the minimum, when they play the Steelers for the first time??

My money is on Iloka.
Reply/Quote
Romans chapter 12

19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.
Reply/Quote
Bengal D chapter 1

"Burfict will kick his ass on a legal play then get penalized, fined, and suspended thus sayeth the commish protecting the squeelers"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2018, 03:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Romans chapter 12

19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.

When did we sign God and does he play Linebacker ?   Mellow
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2018, 03:20 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: will be the one chosen or volunteered to cold **** Juju, sacrificing a fine and ejection, at the minimum, when they play the Steelers for the first time??

My money is on Iloka.

George would be my bet as well.....would be even better if it's the new guy, Preston Brown over the middle with a de-cleater.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Could they take a play out of the squeelers playbook and have coach Pollack do it by the Bengal's bench?
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2018, 04:08 PM)Wyche Wrote: George would be my bet as well.....would be even better if it's the new guy, Preston Brown over the middle with a de-cleater.

That's what I am talking about!!! Got me excited there Wyche! Tongue
Reply/Quote
Fellow USC alum Josh Shaw.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
well hes dealing with a bum knee right now

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/06/13/juju-smith-schuster-has-frustrating-knee-problem/
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2018, 04:43 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well hes dealing with a bum knee right now

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/06/13/juju-smith-schuster-has-frustrating-knee-problem/

#karma  Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-13-2018, 04:43 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well hes dealing with a bum knee right now

Sandy vagina-itis... it's common among that team's players and fans and it spreads like no other disease. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-13-2018, 03:20 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: will be the one chosen or volunteered to cold **** Juju, sacrificing a fine and ejection, at the minimum, when they play the Steelers for the first time??

My money is on Iloka.

Probably be Burfict himself and he will be suspended.

Preston Brown is a hard hitter that could do it as well. All i know is JuJu will get his and it will be proper. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Meh, just let it die with the JuJu hit.

Time to move on.

Any retaliation just blows up in our face.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2018, 03:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Romans chapter 12

[Image: DUFfNiLU0AALLkI.jpg]

Our team doesn't condone this, but if it did I'd think Fedjelem would be the guy, as he's our hardest hitter in the secondary, basically only a teams guy and he's white.

While I don't see colour like many do, many would drop the whole, "thug," and, "ghetto," crap, if a white guy did it.

So if someone did tell him to do so, there may be PR involved too.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I believe they're called enforcers, Gordon.
And when you play Iceland, you're gonna need him.
[Image: dean-portman-gif.gif]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(06-14-2018, 03:26 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Meh, just let it die with the JuJu hit.

Time to move on.

Any retaliation just blows up in our face.

I agree with this, and if it was anyone but Burfict, I'd say this is probably what will go down, but right or wrong, I just don't see Burfict giving this butt head a pass.  I just don't think it's in his nature.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2018, 03:55 PM)depthchart Wrote:   When did we sign God and does he play Linebacker ?   Mellow

You saying God can’t play football?

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Reply/Quote
**** that. I want pay back. my guess is Illoka or Williams. they can't cover worth a damn but they can lay the wood. come on guys someone make my day ..or year
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2018, 10:22 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You saying God can’t play football?

I'm sure he could.  Just trying to find the best role or position for him.

No way Mike would give up Ownership Power to him or Fire Marvin so that God could be the Head Coach.

Merely suggesting that God could become the QB would draw lots of Fire my way from those accusing me of being a Dalton Hater should I want him replaced by God. That would be a touchy subject.

Making him the Lightening Fast receiver threat would imply to some that I am giving up on Ross way too soon after just one season.

Some Posters may still not be ready for an Eifert replacement even if it is the always Healthy God so that could cause some angry Posts to come my way.

Maybe Linebacker at first to make the revenge hit on JuJu and then move him to Right Tackle to sure up the O-line.  :heart:

How is that ?
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2018, 11:16 AM)depthchart Wrote: I'm sure he could.  Just trying to find the best role or position for him.

No way Mike would give up Ownership Power to him or Fire Marvin so that God could be the Head Coach.

Merely suggesting that God could become the QB would draw lots of Fire my way from those accusing me of being a Dalton Hater should I want him replaced by God. That would be a touchy subject.

Making him the Lightening Fast receiver threat would imply to some that I am giving up on Ross way too soon after just one season.

Some Posters may still not be ready for an Eifert replacement even if it is the always Healthy God so that could cause some angry Posts to come my way.

Maybe Linebacker at first to make the revenge hit on JuJu and then move him to Right Tackle to sure up the O-line.  :heart:

How is that ?

ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote