16 88.89%
Emotional
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Prison should a transgender be sentenced?
(04-08-2016, 12:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: Actually the best option is to stop trying to legislate away something that never happened(trans-people attacking others in a bathroom) and stop looking at everyone in the bathroom.

That seems like great advice for transgenders.  Most restrooms have stalls, so I've never really understood the problem.
--------------------------------------------------------

(04-08-2016, 02:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you are talking about the NC bathroom law; wasn't it written in response to local ordinances written? If that is correct then who initiated the waste of time and money?

The state, small government, GOP who wasted their time outlawing laws because...god?

Who wasted more time and money...the people who passed the ACA or the people who took 60+ votes to repeal it?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-08-2016, 02:36 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: That seems like great advice for transgenders.  Most restrooms have stalls, so I've never really understood the problem.

It's good advice for everyone...where do you think the transgenders go when they use the other bathroom?
(04-08-2016, 02:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: The state, small government, GOP who wasted their time outlawing laws because...god?

Who wasted more time and money...the people who passed the ACA or the people who took 60+ votes to repeal it?

Folks who thought it was not a good idea to give a male the written permission to use a womens restroom, felt the need to respond to those that gave them the OK.

As I have said (in that thread surprisingly). If you look like a dude go into the the dude's restroom, handle your business, and vacate. Some just don't think if Caitlyn decides to powder her privates in front of the bathroom mirror that she should have the written right to do so while young ladies are trying to use the facility in comfort.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-08-2016, 02:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: It's good advice for everyone...where do you think the transgenders go when they use the other bathroom?

No it's not.  A lot of people don't want uni-sex (SEX, not gender) bathrooms for a variety of reasons.  Go into the bathroom for your sex, and use the stall if you are uncomfortable.

(04-08-2016, 02:45 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: No it's not.  A lot of people don't want uni-sex (SEX, not gender) bathrooms for a variety of reasons.  Go into the bathroom for your sex, and use the stall if you are uncomfortable.

When a transwoman, who looks like a man (image I posted) goes into the mens room...where else would they go but the stall?

When a transman, who looks like a woman goes into the ladies room...where else could they go but a stall?

No one is seeing anything, no one is being attacked.

The only uncomfortable people are the ones eyeing up everyone in the bathroom and guessing if they have the correct plumbing to be there.
(04-07-2016, 03:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The recent talk about using whichever facility that you feel like using has got me to thinking if a PRE OP Transgender is sentenced to Prison should they be sentenced to the Prison that fits their biological sex or their emotional gender?

Also if anybody has any input as far as current regulations, that would be helpful. I did a quick search and found nothing current of the subject.

Whatever parts they got... there are already plenty of men being women in prison so that half would fit right in.

I identify as a xenomorph so ill probly get shot out of an airlock into space.
(04-08-2016, 02:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: When a transwoman, who looks like a man (image I posted) goes into the mens room...where else would they go but the stall?

When a transman, who looks like a woman goes into the ladies room...where else could they go but a stall?

No one is seeing anything, no one is being attacked.

The only uncomfortable people are the ones eyeing up everyone in the bathroom and guessing if they have the correct plumbing to be there.

They could use whatever is available in the restroom for their sex.  No one is trying to guess equipment, they probably just think you're a really ugly chick or a really effeminate looking dude.

(04-08-2016, 01:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Actually, because people care only about themselves and not about other people (you can take that however you want, but I've found that that is true for pretty much any group of people; "your" side and "my" side included).

If people truly cared about other people, then an issue like what bathroom to use would come down to "how can I make those around me the least uncomfortable?" and then doing THAT (And that goes for everyone on this issue).

If you really wanted everyone to feel comfortable then you would let the people that look and dress like men go the the men room.  If that happens no one knows anything unusual is happening at all, and everyone is mote comfortable.

It is only when you make women who dress and look like men o to the ladies room that people start freaking out.

Clearly YOU are the one who don't care about how other people feel.  Instead you want to make everyone follow your straight-laced rules because you can't accept the whole LGBT lifestyle.
(04-08-2016, 03:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If you really wanted everyone to feel comfortable then you would let the people that look and dress like men go the the men room.  If that happens no one knows anything unusual is happening at all, and everyone is mote comfortable.

It is only when you make women who dress and look like men o to the ladies room that people start freaking out.

Clearly YOU are the one who don't care about how other people feel.  Instead you want to make everyone follow your straight-laced rules because you can't accept the whole LGBT lifestyle.

Then why the need for legislation giving folks permission to use whichever latrine they want? The NC Bill simply responded to a city writing an unnecessary (according to you and others) ordinance.

I will agree if they post workers outside latrine doors checking body parts, then we have gone too far. But reacting to a ordinance that allows a man to use a woman's bathroom is not unjust IMO.

Should a transwoman be able to powder her undercarriage while inspecting it in the common mirror??

(04-08-2016, 03:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Then why the need for legislation giving folks permission to use whichever latrine they want? The NC Bill simply responded to a city writing an unnecessary (according to you and others) ordinance.

I will agree if they post workers outside latrine doors checking body parts, then we have gone too far. But reacting to a ordinance that allows a man to use a woman's bathroom is not unjust IMO.

Should a transwoman be able to powder her undercarriage while inspecting it in the common mirror??

WTF?

Some people have some weird fantasies....
(04-08-2016, 03:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: WTF?

You don't think women powder themselves in the powder room?

Me and my fantasies.

BTW was that a yes or no?.......

Nevermind.

(04-08-2016, 03:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You don't think women powder themselves  in the powder room?

Me and my fantasies.

BTW was that a yes or no?.......

Nevermind.

You think they are doing it in the common mirror.

You want a yes or no to some weird fantasy you made up?  OK.

If someone does it and no one complains I don't care.

But I doubt they are.
(04-08-2016, 03:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: You think they are doing it in the common mirror.

You want a yes or no to some weird fantasy you made up?  OK.

If someone does it and no one complains I don't care.

But I doubt they are.

What if they do complain?

Of course women look at themselves in the mirror when they freshen up. Sometimes they assist each other. Why do you think they prefer to go in pairs?

I've changed my stance. Guys like you should be allowed to go into a women's room once for educational purposes.

This is different:

(04-08-2016, 04:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What if they do complain?

Of course women look at themselves in the mirror when they freshen up. Sometimes they assist each other. Why do you think they prefer to go in pairs?

I've changed my stance. Guys like you should be allowed to go into a women's room once for educational purposes.

Than what you originally proposed:

(04-08-2016, 03:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Should a transwoman be able to powder her undercarriage while inspecting it in the common mirror??

Here, let me say it for you:  "I didn't say that..."
(04-08-2016, 04:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: This is different:

Than what you originally proposed:

Here, let me say it for you:  "I didn't say that..."

Why didn't you go with "You didn't answer the question?"............

Nevermind.

(04-08-2016, 04:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why didn't you go with "You didn't answer the question?"............

Nevermind.

Look, I get you don't want to have an actual discussion but would rather leave snarky answers but at least try to stay with what you posted and not change it within the next few posts.  

Makes it a lot easier.

However I answered the question...and said it was likely to have never happened.

Rock On
We shouldn't be using tax payer money to pump someone in prison up with hormones and get plastic surgery.
(04-08-2016, 04:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: Look, I get you don't want to have an actual discussion but would rather leave snarky answers but at least try to stay with what you posted and not change it within the next few posts.  

Makes it a lot easier.

However I answered the question...and said it was likely to have never happened.

Rock On

Damn my snarky response to this person wanting to have an actual conversation

[quote defaultattr='']
GMDino
[/quote]
[quote defaultattr='']

WTF?

[/quote]

I was asking would folks be OK with a transgender powering herself in the common area of the women's room and the above is the response I got. So you might want to take a long hard look into that mirror. 

(04-08-2016, 05:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Damn my snarky response to this person wanting to have an actual conversation

Quote:GMDino
Quote:WTF?

I was asking would folks be OK with a transgender powering herself in the common area of the women's room and the above is the response I got. So you might want to take a long hard look into that mirror. 

Do I have to powder my privates while I do it?  Ninja

Seriously though, and I mean this to forward the conversation not to be snarky, you presented a bizarre situation that I have never heard anyone ever say happened.  Ever.

So it deserved a "WTF" IMHO.

I could ask if everyone would be OK with a guy measuring his dick with a tape in the men's room mirror...but it doesn't happen.