16 88.89%
Emotional
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Prison should a transgender be sentenced?
(04-08-2016, 05:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: Do I have to powder my privates while I do it?  Ninja

Seriously though, and I mean this to forward the conversation not to be snarky, you presented a bizarre situation that I have never heard anyone ever say happened.  Ever.

So it deserved a "WTF" IMHO.

I could ask if everyone would be OK with a guy measuring his dick with a tape in the men's room mirror...but it doesn't happen.

You only have to slap it against the mirror, real quick, then measure the print left behind. Easy peesy.

Dick prints are especially funny when your buddy happens to leave his phone somewhere.
*slap* dick print
Say look Charlie, someone left you a magic mushroom.

Damn....I'm tired....zzzzzz
(04-07-2016, 03:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The recent talk about using whichever facility that you feel like using has got me to thinking if a PRE OP Transgender is sentenced to Prison should they be sentenced to the Prison that fits their biological sex or their emotional gender?

Also if anybody has any input as far as current regulations, that would be helpful. I did a quick search and found nothing current of the subject.

When I worked at a prison the inmates were assigned by the gender they were born into. Even if they were post OP

(04-07-2016, 03:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: They should be sent to the prison that matches the sex they identify with.

That's silly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-08-2016, 05:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was asking would folks be OK with a transgender powering herself in the common area of the women's room and the above is the response I got. So you might want to take a long hard look into that mirror. 

To be honest with you I would not be okay with a guy in the guys bathroom swinging his dick around everywhere.

If you had a small son would you be okay with a starnge man flashing his penis at your son?  I wouldn't.

And that is why your hypothetical sounded so stupid in this conyext.
(04-10-2016, 01:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: To be honest with you I would not be okay with a guy in the guys bathroom swinging his dick around everywhere.

If you had a small son would you be okay with a starnge man flashing his penis at your son?  I wouldn't.

And that is why your hypothetical sounded so stupid in this context.

Of course you would feel inferior, but that's a personal problem. Swinging dicks and flashing aside the truth is that privates are sometimes exposed in the common area of public bathrooms.

If this never happened and trans look like their gender of choice; as suggested by folks here; then why the need for a law?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(04-10-2016, 01:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course you would feel inferior, but that's a personal problem. Swinging dicks and flashing aside the truth is that privates are sometimes exposed in the common area of public bathrooms.

So answer the question.  What would you do if You tookyour nsmall son into a mens room and some random was just walking round with his dick hanging out?  You okay with that?

I would not be okay with that and I would report the activity to authorities.  It is improper for an adult to flash his sexual oirgans at a child even if it is in a restroom.

Your question was ridiculous.
(04-10-2016, 01:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So answer the question.  What would you do if You tookyour nsmall son into a mens room and some random was just walking round with his dick hanging out?  You okay with that?

I would not be okay with that and I would report the activity to authorities.  It is improper for an adult to flash his sexual oirgans at a child even if it is in a restroom.

No Fred. Unlike you, I am not going to report the next guy whose penis I see in a restroom.

You try to add flashing to the equation; yet call my question ridiculous. 

Another thread all about penises...dayum.
(04-10-2016, 01:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So answer the question.  What would you do if You tookyour nsmall son into a mens room and some random was just walking round with his dick hanging out?  You okay with that?

No Fred...clearly this happens a lot or Larry wouldn't have brought it up.  Right?

Imagine if guys were flashing their hogs (that's for anyone playing at home) just in the streets!  I bet trans people do it all the time if they are "powdering their undercarriage" at the common mirror of the ladies room.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-10-2016, 01:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course you would feel inferior, but that's a personal problem. Swinging dicks and flashing aside the truth is that privates are sometimes exposed in the common area of public bathrooms.

If this never happened and trans look like their gender of choice; as suggested by folks here; then why the need for a law?

In all seriousness, I have never seen this happen in my life or heard of it happening, other than a perv flashing someone.
(04-10-2016, 04:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: No Fred...clearly this happens a lot or Larry wouldn't have brought it up.  Right?

Imagine if guys were flashing their hogs (that's for anyone playing at home) just in the streets!  I bet trans people do it all the time if they are "powdering their undercarriage" at the common mirror of the ladies room.   Smirk

Just when you thought it coulodn't get anymore stupid.......
(04-10-2016, 04:54 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: In all seriousness, I have never seen this happen in my life or heard of it happening, other than a perv flashing someone.

Sorry that you were subject to a perv flashing in a bathroom, but that aside, it happens quite a bit in a Airport Bathroom. Often times on a flight with a lay over I've freshened up. In the Military we call it a "***** bath". I would assume it happens just a frequently, if not more,  in the women's room.

WTS nobody has answered the question:

If trans look like their chosen gender and privates are not exposed in a public bathroom, then why the need for a law?

(04-10-2016, 05:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just when you thought it coulodn't get anymore stupid.......

Sorry that you were subject to a perv flashing in a bathroom, but that aside, it happens quite a bit in a Airport Bathroom. Often times on a flight with a lay over I've freshened up. In the Military we call it a "***** bath". I would assume it happens just a frequently, if not more,  in the women's room.

WTS nobody has answered the question:

If trans look like their chosen gender and privates are not exposed in a public bathroom, then why the need for a law?

I suppose this has gotten so convoluted by your hypothetical that ha only ever happened to you that I have to ask:  Which law?

The one saying they can use the bathroom of their appearance?

But I'll ask around if any women I know have ever seen someone "powdering their undercarriage" at the common mirror.  I suppose you are proposing that if straight (nudge nudge, wink wink) guys are doing it in the airport bathroom that means transgender people would too?  Gonna have to get back to you on that...
(04-10-2016, 05:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: I suppose this has gotten so convoluted by your hypothetical that ha only ever happened to you that I have to ask:  Which law?

The one saying they can use the bathroom of their appearance?

But I'll ask around if any women I know have ever seen someone "powdering their undercarriage" at the common mirror.  I suppose you are proposing that if straight (nudge nudge, wink wink) guys are doing it in the airport bathroom that means transgender people would too?  Gonna have to get back to you on that...

Hell, I'd just be Ok with you or anybody answering the question. I'll type slower this time:

If Transgenders look like their gender of choice and privates are never, ever, exposed in a public bathroom; then why the need for a law that states folks can use the latrine they identify with?

(04-10-2016, 05:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, I'd just be Ok with you or anybody answering the question. I'll type slower this time:

If Transgenders look like their gender of choice and privates are never, ever, exposed in a public bathroom; then why the need for a law that states folks can use the latrine they identify with?

Which is why I asked which law you were talking about.

But to answer your question it is because some folks think that transgender people are the type to go around showing off their undercarriage even f they do not actually do it.  Because people don't like "others" who look different.  Same reason they kept blacks from using the same water fountain or diner or bathroom.

The laws to protect the minority are there to protect them from a majority that has irrational fears and a general bias against anyone not like "them".

Answered well enough?
(04-10-2016, 05:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If Transgenders look like their gender of choice and privates are never, ever, exposed in a public bathroom; then why the need for a law that states folks can use the latrine they identify with?

What about locker rooms at the Y or health club?

Yes, people are fully naked in and out of the shower and, yes, children use those facilities as well.  Would we at least need a law that says transgenders can't use the shower?  

Maybe now laws start to make a bit more sense.
--------------------------------------------------------

(04-10-2016, 05:38 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: What about locker rooms at the Y or health club?

Yes, people are fully naked in and out of the shower and, yes, children use those facilities as well.  Would we at least need a law that says transgenders can't use the shower?  

Shocked

Do you want your son to see a man's dick?  if not don't let him shower at the Y.

Honestly, I think y'all think these transgender people are lot more brazen and proud of themselves than they really are.  

Also I think you think they go gyms and take public showers more than even the straight people do.

Cool
[Image: 12961551_1295603617117280_37611496438495...e=57BE50A6]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(04-10-2016, 05:38 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: What about locker rooms at the Y or health club?

Who ever heard of anyone exposing their privates in a shower?

(04-10-2016, 05:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: Which is why I asked which law you were talking about.

But to answer your question it is because some folks think that transgender people are the type to go around showing off their undercarriage even f they do not actually do it.  Because people don't like "others" who look different.  Same reason they kept blacks from using the same water fountain or diner or bathroom.

The laws to protect the minority are there to protect them from a majority that has irrational fears and a general bias against anyone not like "them".

Answered well enough?

Not really. I've been told folks don't expose their privates in restrooms, I have been further told trans look like their Gender of choice (someone posted a picture illustrating this). 

You should be ashamed of yourself trying to compare a dude wanting to use the women's room to the struggles that African Americans faced simply because of the color of their skin. They are allowed to use the restroom the same as anyone else.   

(04-10-2016, 05:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not really. I've been told folks don't expose their privates in restrooms, I have been further told trans look like their Gender of choice (someone posted a picture illustrating this). 

You should be ashamed of yourself trying to compare a dude wanting to use the women's room to the struggles that African Americans faced simply because of the color of their skin. They are allowed to use the restroom the same as anyone else.   

I didn't think you'd like the answer.  Was an act of purest optimism to even try in the first place.

You asked why they need laws to allow transgender people to use the bathroom of their appearance.  I answered.  And I gave an honest answer and showed why laws to protect minorities are needed.  In the past blacks were treated as less than white.  Today transgender are treated as less than anyone else.

You can cast aspersions as you like from here on out but please try to stay on topic.
(04-10-2016, 05:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who ever heard of anyone exposing their privates in a shower?

So I was thinking about your story :

(04-10-2016, 05:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just when you thought it coulodn't get anymore stupid.......

Sorry that you were subject to a perv flashing in a bathroom, but that aside, it happens quite a bit in a Airport Bathroom. Often times on a flight with a lay over I've freshened up. In the Military we call it a "***** bath". I would assume it happens just a frequently, if not more,  in the women's room.

And if we are going to use our personal experiences....

I'm 46 years old, and while I have not flown frequently I work for a company where the boss does.  Never heard a story like that.

I've been in plenty of public bathrooms.  Had my kids in them when they were younger with me too (one girl and one boy).  Never had a problem.

Never even heard of "dick bath" until you said you've seen lots of them.

I've belonged to various gyms over the years, and just recently started back almost every day.  I do not shower there as it is close to home, but of the people I see there virtually everyone wears a towel in the "common area" and even when getting dressed they seem to cover up as best as possible as I have never even accidentally seen a swinging member.

Anyone else?

I'm dead serious.  Anyone ever seen a dick bath or someone powdering their undercarriage in the common part of the bathroom?

Maybe I just lead a sheltered life?  I've seen women in the men's room at concerts and sporting events and STILL have never seen their privates exposed there.

It *is* a shame that we need to protect people who feel different and try to make it easier for them in those rare instances where they need to use a public toilet but that is the case because of the fear that "something" might happen someday.

But then we Americans are being spoon fed fear on a daily basis about all the horrible things that WILL happen to us if we don't stop allowing people who are "different" than us to stop doing whatever it is they are doing...so it really shouldn't surprise me.