16 88.89%
Emotional
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Prison should a transgender be sentenced?
(04-10-2016, 06:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: So I was thinking about your story :

And if we are going to use our personal experiences....

I'm 46 years old, and while I have not flown frequently I work for a company where the boss does.  Never heard a story like that.

I've been in plenty of public bathrooms.  Had my kids in them when they were younger with me too (one girl and one boy).  Never had a problem.

Never even heard of "dick bath" until you said you've seen lots of them.

I've belonged to various gyms over the years, and just recently started back almost every day.  I do not shower there as it is close to home, but of the people I see there virtually everyone wears a towel in the "common area" and even when getting dressed they seem to cover up as best as possible as I have never even accidentally seen a swinging member.

Anyone else?

I'm dead serious.  Anyone ever seen a dick bath or someone powdering their undercarriage in the common part of the bathroom?

Maybe I just lead a sheltered life?  I've seen women in the men's room at concerts and sporting events and STILL have never seen their privates exposed there.

It *is* a shame that we need to protect people who feel different and try to make it easier for them in those rare instances where they need to use a public toilet but that is the case because of the fear that "something" might happen someday.

But then we Americans are being spoon fed fear on a daily basis about all the horrible things that WILL happen to us if we don't stop allowing people who are "different" than us to stop doing whatever it is they are doing...so it really shouldn't surprise me.
I'm sure I've seen a pee pee or two in a bathroom in my life, but apparently I am more worldly than many. Actually the word was not dick as you can see it is not blocked. Tell you what, go into the local Greyhound Bus terminal bathroom and get back to me.

I agree it is a shame we have to pass a law that males use the mens room and females use the ladies room. Unfortunately, NC found it necessary because one of their cities passed an ordinance that said legally use whichever one you feel like.

Yet some feel it is necessary to say go where ever you please because 0.3% of the population might be uncomfortable using the facility that is aligned with their biological make up and their reasoning is because they find it far-fetched that someone might expose their privates in a restroom. 

As to your "not even at the gym" story. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so I will more than likely workout at the gym. The chances are good that I will see things when I shower. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

I'm 46 years old, and while I have not flown frequently I work for a company where the boss does.  Never heard a story like that.

I've been in plenty of public bathrooms.  Had my kids in them when they were younger with me too (one girl and one boy).  Never had a problem.

I've belonged to various gyms over the years, and just recently started back almost every day.  I do not shower there as it is close to home, but of the people I see there virtually everyone wears a towel in the "common area" and even when getting dressed they seem to cover up as best as possible as I have never even accidentally seen a swinging member.

Anyone else?

I'm dead serious.  Anyone ever seen a dick bath or someone powdering their undercarriage in the common part of the bathroom?

Maybe I just lead a sheltered life?  I've seen women in the men's room at concerts and sporting events and STILL have never seen their privates exposed there.

It *is* a shame that we need to protect people who feel different and try to make it easier for them in those rare instances where they need to use a public toilet but that is the case because of the fear that "something" might happen someday.

But then we Americans are being spoon fed fear on a daily basis about all the horrible things that WILL happen to us if we don't stop allowing people who are "different" than us to stop doing whatever it is they are doing...so it really shouldn't surprise me.

I'm with you.  Never seen someone scrubbing their dick in any public restroom and I travel extensively.   Honestly think that's some weird shit.  Sounds like some people are in favor of these laws in order to protect them from themselves. 

In terms of the gym, there are quite a few old men who walk around the locker room clacking their nuts on their knees. But that's an 18+ only locker room and most everyone else is toweled up.  I have special towels that are wider to keep people from seeing me step on my bellhead, but I'm just that kind of a guy. 
(04-10-2016, 06:48 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I'm with you.  Never seen someone scrubbing their dick in any public restroom and I travel extensively.   Honestly think that's some weird shit.  Sounds like some people are in favor of these laws in order to protect them from themselves. 

Hell, I travel with wet wipes in my carry on just for the purpose; hell sometimes I get really weird and sprinkle with Shower to Shower. Most Airport Restroom have extra room so that travelers can change if they  desire.  

If you guys want swamp ass, that's on you; next time you see that person beside you ask for another seat you now know why. As for me; I like to stay fresh when I travel and often conduct personal hygiene at lay overs; but I'm "different" like that. Maybe some have more room down there than others. 

(04-10-2016, 06:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, I travel with wet wipes in my carry on just for the purpose; hell sometimes I get really weird and sprinkle with Shower to Shower. Most Airport Restroom have extra room so that travelers can change if they  desire.  

If you guys want swamp ass, that's on you; next time you see that person beside you ask for another seat you now know why. As for me; I like to stay fresh when I travel and often conduct personal hygiene at lay overs; but I'm "different" like that. Maybe some have more room down there than others. 

In a stall, sure.  Weirder stuff than that takes place in airport stalls all the time.  But washing your dick at the sink?  That's out there man.  Not saying it doesn't happen, but I also don't go into a lot of truck stop bathrooms either.  

Also, wet wipes?  You going soft on us?  Guess I'm more of a "traditionalist"
(04-10-2016, 05:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: :shocked

Do you want your son to see a man's dick?  if not don't let him shower at the Y.

Honestly, I think y'all think these transgender people are lot more brazen and proud of themselves than they really are.  

Also I think you think they go gyms and take public showers more than even the straight people do.

Cool

If they use the bathroom/locker room at the gym it's going to happen.  That doesn't mean a young girl should be subjected to transgender flippy flops.

What a total deflection about how often I think trans people take public showers - does absolutely nothing to refute the point I'm making.

But since you brought it up, I DO think more than a few trans people would intentionally not be as discreet as other people....because that's the sort of thing activists often do, shoving [pardon the pun] their victory in everyone else's face.  Some will do it deliberately with the intention of provoking a reaction - which is why we should have laws against it.

It's not rocket science.  No one is peaking in stalls to see what plumbing you have.  They can use whatever restroom they want privately and discreetly.  The rest of us want laws to keep us from being subjected to the stupid and indignant ones.
--------------------------------------------------------

(04-10-2016, 07:09 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: In a stall, sure.  Weirder stuff than that takes place in airport stalls all the time.  But washing your dick at the sink? 

I really can't stop laughing about this whole sidebar.  

I've certainly never seen it.  But, yeah, now that I think about it I wouldn't be surprised to see a homeless person using a public restroom to bath themselves.  Except most are probably already too mentally ill to worry about which gender they identify as.
--------------------------------------------------------

(04-10-2016, 05:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: WTS nobody has answered the question:

If trans look like their chosen gender and privates are not exposed in a public bathroom, then why the need for a law?

I've not heard of any laws being attempted that specify this, only laws targeting policies by business and schools that go for more trans-friendly policies in their restroom usage to prevent them from doing so. I'm sure that transwomen and transmen have been using the restroom of their gender for years without any issues, though in recent years there has been a push for places to provide a genderneutral option and/or specify their policy with regards to facilities and trans customers. Then laws started coming out preventing businesses and schools from making these policies providing for trans people to use the facilities of their gender. I don't think we need laws to allow it, we shouldn't need it. But, since there are laws regarding bathroom usage and since some people are so scared of tis sort of thing that young women with short hair have had the police called on them for using the ladies' room, it might be needed.
(04-10-2016, 07:09 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Also, wet wipes?  You going soft on us?  Guess I'm more of a "traditionalist"

Hey, let me just say this, if you aren't using some flushable wipes for your ass you are missing out.
(04-10-2016, 07:09 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: In a stall, sure.  Weirder stuff than that takes place in airport stalls all the time.  But washing your dick at the sink?  That's out there man.  Not saying it doesn't happen, but I also don't go into a lot of truck stop bathrooms either.  

Also, wet wipes?  You going soft on us?  Guess I'm more of a "traditionalist"

No pun intended? If you were to ask me the last time I saw another dude's junk in the bathroom; I really couldn't tell you; because it is nothing that would really stick with me. I can tell you if I ever saw tits and a vagina in a restroom, I could tell you the time and place.

WTS, as honestly as folks are saying they have never seen another's privates in a restroom, I can tell you I am sure I have. Given I came up in the Military and modesty was not always the order of the day. So I'll just be opposed to a law that states you can use whichever restroom you feel like. It's not that i care so much; I just think we should respect the greater than 0.3% that do care.   

(04-10-2016, 07:47 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Hey, let me just say this, if you aren't using some flushable wipes for your ass you are missing out.

Change and progress are a hell of a drug. 
(04-10-2016, 07:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No pun intended? If you were to ask me the last time I saw another dude's junk in the bathroom; I really couldn't tell you; because it is nothing that would really stick with me. I can tell you if I ever saw tits and a vagina in a restroom, I could tell you the time and place.

WTS, as honestly as folks are saying they have never seen another's privates in a restroom, I can tell you I am sure I have. Given I came up in the Military and modesty was not always the order of the day. So I'll just be opposed to a law that states you can use whichever restroom you feel like. It's not that i care so much; I just think we should respect the greater than 0.3% that do care.   

I'm being just as honest.

In the restroom I keep my eyes up and straight ahead.

In the locker room I keep my eyes to myself and don't look around.

If someone WANTS to see something I'm sure they can.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-10-2016, 08:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm being just as honest.

In the restroom I keep my eyes up and straight ahead.

In the locker room I keep my eyes to myself and don't look around.

If someone WANTS to see something I'm sure they can.

As opposed to your tunnel vision; I'm comfortable enough to look around. I have seen dudes like you in the locker room though. They're the ones showering in their gym shorts and walking quickly without moving their head or eyes and mumbling things to themselves as they bump into stuff.  

Anyone else?

I'm not sure if this is an American thing or what, but we sure do like to live in the world of "what could happen" versus reality.  It reminds me of that friend we all have/had who smoked like a chimney and hacked up a lung but would point out that you COULD get hit by a bus tomorrow, so what's the point?

Hmm, you ARE coughing up a lung right now, a whole slew of people HAVE smoked themselves to death, but I COULD get hit by a bus tomorrow so CHECK MATE I guess.

Oh this reminds me, I was at an event last night and I went to hit yonder restroom and there were adults and kids in there and I was totally worried some sort of pedo orgy was about to break out.  Oh wait, no I wasn't.
Anyone who's been a sports fan long enough has used one of these a few times.
I always stare at the wall, but peripheral "sightings" happen.
Also, there are cats that turn around before they've wound everything up and zipped.
Shit happens.
If you say you've never had an exposure incident, I believe you and I'm jealous.

BTW.... This reminds me of the wall joke at the trough....
"Why stare at the wall ? The joke's in your hand."
Hilarious
[Image: trough_urinals_ou_2012.jpg]
(04-10-2016, 09:09 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Anyone who's been a sports fan long enough has used one of these a few times.
I always stare at the wall, but peripheral "sightings" happen.
Also, there are cats that turn around before they've wound everything up and zipped.
Shit happens.
If you say you've never had an exposure incident, I believe you and I'm jealous.

BTW.... This reminds me of the wall joke at the trough....
"Why stare at the wall ? The joke's in your hand."
Hilarious
[Image: trough_urinals_ou_2012.jpg]

I've actually never been to a bathroom with those. Only ever seen it in movies.
(04-10-2016, 09:53 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I've actually never been to a bathroom with those. Only ever seen it in movies.

It's an odd feeling being at one, especially as a young boy.
We still have them at in the restrooms at our local fairgrounds.
Shocked
(04-10-2016, 09:53 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I've actually never been to a bathroom with those. Only ever seen it in movies.

Wrigley Field still has 'em.  Nostalgia, they call it.
(04-10-2016, 10:02 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: It's an odd feeling being at one, especially as a young boy.
We still have them at in the restrooms at our local fairgrounds.
Shocked

(04-10-2016, 10:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wrigley Field still has 'em.  Nostalgia, they call it.

I just don't go places where these exist, I guess. I haven't been to our fairgrounds but a handful of times in my youth and I have never been to a professional sports game of any sort. I just don't get out much, and when I do it is usually a place where I am just peeing outside. LOL
(04-10-2016, 11:18 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I just don't go places where these exist, I guess. I haven't been to our fairgrounds but a handful of times in my youth and I have never been to a professional sports game of any sort. I just don't get out much, and when I do it is usually a place where I am just peeing outside. LOL

Outside is quite a bit more favorable.
An alleyway would be more comfortable than a trough.
(04-10-2016, 08:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As opposed to your tunnel vision; I'm comfortable enough to look around. I have seen dudes like you in the locker room though. They're the ones showering in their gym shorts and walking quickly without moving their head or eyes and mumbling things to themselves as they bump into stuff.  

There is, of course, a difference between whatever is you think I am and being respectful of other people in a public setting.  

Like I said, feel free to cast aspersions....I sincerely hope no one thinks you are not just "comfortable" looking around for penis but rather looking for some "common mirror" action.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.