Other
33.33%
9 33.33%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which QB do you want in the draft?
I think we'll be looking at drafting a QB in this draft, who do you want to be Andy's backup for the time being?
Reply/Quote
Baker he is like Andy but without any back down in him.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
None, in the early rounds. The Bengals have way too many other holes to fill.

Anyone thinking that a rookie QB will fix anything that is wrong with this team is, well, just delusional.

The only way that a brand new QB would be in order, is if the new HC just absolutely did not want to work with Andy Dalton.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Mason Rudolph is so much better than everyone else in the draft it's not close. His short middle and deep ball are insanely accurate and he makes plays that are Aaron Rodgers esque. Do not pass on Rudolph. U will regret it.
Reply/Quote
Riley Ferguson from memphis

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
Josh Allen
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Someone that is going to slide to the 4th and I think will fit Pat Shurmur's or Jay Gruden's system (my hopefully HC candidates).

Luke Falk.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I hate to be the "other" guy, but I this Josh Allen will best the best QB if we go early. He's an athletic. big-bodied QB with an elite arm. Plus I love the fact that he returned from injury to play in his team's "meaningless" Bowl game while so many High Profile players are looking for any way to sit.

I must also say I'm surprised Lamar Jackson is not on the list of choices.

If we decide to go later I like Nic Shimonek
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 12:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I hate to be the "other" guy, but I this Josh Allen will best the best QB if we go early. He's an athletic. big-bodied QB with an elite arm. Plus I love the fact that he returned from injury to play in his team's "meaningless" Bowl game while so many High Profile players are looking for any way to sit.

I must also say I'm surprised Lamar Jackson is not on the list of choices.

If we decide to go later I like Nic Shimonek

I gotta go with Allen too, though I do also like Rudolph.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I would prefer a guy like Ryan Finley later on as opposed to using a first rounder to grab one of the others.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 02:30 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: None, in the early rounds.  The Bengals have way too many other holes to fill.

Anyone thinking that a rookie QB will fix anything that is wrong with this team is, well, just delusional.

The only way that a brand new QB would be in order, is if the new HC just absolutely did not want to work with Andy Dalton.

Yeah, I agree, but we aren't drafting just for next year.  This team has holes, but if there's a legit franchise QB you have to take him.  You don't have to play him, but you have to take him.  Who knows when you'll be up that high again.
Reply/Quote
Went with Baker just because i want a QB with some balls who shows some passion.

We can win with Dalton if the new coach can teach the chicken shit ways out of him.

I would rather not go QB early but we need to get one out of this what seems to be deep class
Reply/Quote
None. I want offensive line.
Reply/Quote
Went with Other. I like Jackson. I don’t think he is ready from day one though. A year would do him good to sit and get a bit stronger. To me, he has the highest ceiling amid the qbs though.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 01:50 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: I think we'll be looking at drafting a QB in this draft, who do you want to be Andy's backup for the time being?

Other - we have bigger problems.

I don't think we'll draft a QB before round 6, if at all.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 02:48 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: None. I want offensive line.

This.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Any particular reason Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen not choices? Regardless, I'd rather the Bengals focus on both sides of the line with this draft and see what they got in McCarron next year (assuming he a restricted FA).
Reply/Quote
If I'm being honest, I kind of like Baker Mayfield's cockiness. Obviously he'd have to dial it down a bit in the NFL, but I'd like to see a bit more swagger at the QB position. We aren't getting it with Andy "Golly Shucks" Dalton.

If not him, Mason Rudolph in a later round. The Oklahoma State/Oklahoma shootout between Rudolph and Mayfield was very fun to watch.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
If we're going with a QB, then give me Mayfield or Jackson. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Miller. A qb who can run. Mayfield is no slouch in that department either. The Bengals had some success with Dalton running.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote