Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Simulator is your favorite?
I have played around with most of the simulators out there and I seem to like PFF the best and if for no other reason they seem to stay up to date on the players and their projections. As more data comes out on the prospects and their stock rises or falls PFF seems to really keep up with it. I think Mock Draft Database would probably be my next favorite.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2023, 06:16 PM)OSUfan Wrote: I have played around with most of the simulators out there and I seem to like PFF the best and if for no other reason they seem to stay up to date on the players and their projections. As more data comes out on the prospects and their stock rises or falls PFF seems to really keep up with it. I think Mock Draft Database would probably be my next favorite.

I like PFF and MockDraftDatabase the best. I lean towards MDD if only because PFF refuses to make Payne Durham an option.

PFN is a dumpster fire imo and should not ever be accepted. When Jalen Carter is available at 28, that's all you need to know about that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2023, 09:32 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I like PFF and MockDraftDatabase the best. I lean towards MDD if only because PFF refuses to make Payne Durham an option.

PFN is a dumpster fire imo and should not ever be accepted. When Jalen Carter is available at 28, that's all you need to know about that.

Do you know why Payne Durham is not an option on PFF? I would email them. I am not a member but I was having issues with the simulator not showing the 7 round option at one point and emailed them and they responded almost immediately.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2023, 10:09 AM)OSUfan Wrote: Do you know why Payne Durham is not an option on PFF? I would email them. I am not a member but I was having issues with the simulator not showing the 7 round option at one point and emailed them and they responded almost immediately.

I do not but would have suspected he was at least an option after his solid showing in the Senior Bowl 
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2023, 06:16 PM)OSUfan Wrote: I have played around with most of the simulators out there and I seem to like PFF the best and if for no other reason they seem to stay up to date on the players and their projections. As more data comes out on the prospects and their stock rises or falls PFF seems to really keep up with it. I think Mock Draft Database would probably be my next favorite.

I like PFF the best overall, but unless I turn the randomness up a bit, I just get the same players available at each pick time after time.
Reply/Quote
NFLMockDraftDatabase has been my favorite for about 3 years now.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2023, 02:06 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: NFLMockDraftDatabase has been my favorite for about 3 years now.

What makes you like it over PFF?
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2023, 05:57 PM)OSUfan Wrote: What makes you like it over PFF?

More players available. PFF is pretty limited. 

I also think PFF puts too much stock in their own ratings. Which gives more unrealistic mocks. Guys who shouod not be there always are far too late. 
Reply/Quote
Mock Draft Database collects a census of all the major big boards by draft analysts and moves players around consistently updating. This is the best simulator for where these players are graded.

I know The Draft Network new simulator is still buggy but it's really well programmed the downside is its their big board and even though they have several scouts it still leans more on some players than others.

PFF is the worst draft simulator out there its AI is crap you can literally take a mid first round pick and steal teams entire drafts. Their big board is always strange and I think alot of that has to do with the guy they have over that department Trevor Sikkema who I dont like as an evaluator.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Good to know on the simulators. I will be doing some mocks here soon enough, so I like hearing what one everyone likes best.

Sounds like Mock Draft Database is the way to go.
Reply/Quote