Hall
Atkins
Eifert
M. Jones
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which comeback player will have the biggest impact in 2015
OK who of the injured coming back makes the biggest impact on the upcoming season? I realize Hall and Geno played last season but they didn't look 100℅.

Who ya got
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 09:56 PM)bonesaw Wrote: OK who of the injured coming back makes the biggest impact on the upcoming season?  I realize Hall and Geno played last season but they didn't look 100℅.  

Who ya got

Geno. He has all the heart! And he's gotta' be fully recovered.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 09:59 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Geno.  He has all the heart!  And he's gotta' be fully recovered.

Good choice. I went Eifert just because that one series we saw him last season he looked to be such a huge part of Hue's scheme. Small sample size though. Can't wait to get some of these guys back.

I should've added MJ in the poll....whoops
Reply/Quote
If Atkins is healthy, he'd had the biggest impact without question, imo.

He was so essential to the d-line getting pressure.

Burfict and Eifert could have big impacts as well.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 10:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: If Atkins is healthy, he'd had the biggest impact without question, imo.

He was so essential to the d-line getting pressure.

Burfict and Eifert could have big impacts as well.

If those two plus Geno are back too 100%, watch the **** out!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Michael Johnson
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 10:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Michael Johnson

Interesting.

Plays the run well, bats down passes, puts the rotation back intact, maybe take some heat off Carlos, the band's back together, plays a ton of snaps with high energy, emotional and spiritual presence.

He could add a little, couldn't he?

If each of the guys on that list, and MJ, add a little boost, it has to be a better team than last year.

Now, if it can be a luckier team than last year, we are serious SB contenders.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I go Burfict.....that's a crap ton of tackles we missed, the emotional leader, and the defensive QB there fellas. The defense was nowhere near the same without him.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
It's hard to think Eifert won't have an impact on the team this season. If we commit more to the run (which I think we will) and utilize a short passing game, he should be a serious red zone impact.
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton. The guy had the worst year of his career (by far) last season. I say if he gets back to 2012-2013 form, it'll give the Bengals a bigger boost than if any of the players in the poll did. I think that the Bengals would have been good for another win or two if he played up to the standards that he had previously set for himself. He plays the most important position on the team...they'll thrive with him, or they'll flounder with him.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Went Atkins because if all those guys are healthy, he is the best defender (and maybe best overall) on the team. Burfict is a close second.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 11:37 PM)McC Wrote: Interesting.  

Plays the run well, bats down passes, puts the rotation back intact, maybe take some heat off Carlos, the band's back together, plays a ton of snaps with high energy, emotional and spiritual presence.  

He could add a little, couldn't he?

If each of the guys on that list, and MJ, add a little boost, it has to be a better team than last year.

Now, if it can be a luckier team than last year, we are serious SB contenders.

If we have somebody that can get after the QB; it will make a world of difference. 2 years ago MJ was among the best young DEs in the business.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Eifert. Draft picks or not, they need him.
Jones will be a major shot in the arm as well.
Geno I personally couldn't consider because he did play last year.
Burfict it is still to be seen how much/if he does play this season.
And Hall, much as it pains me to say, I think has certainly peaked and it's more trying to maximize his plateau now. Plus, if the 30 year old (31 in December) is the one on this list that IS the comeback player of the year for this team, the season most certainly went straight to hell considering the others on the list.
Reply/Quote
My vote goes for Marvin Jones. Having someone who can take the top off a defense makes a world of difference in the passing game.
Reply/Quote
I had to go with Eifert. He's going to be the rock in the passing game for Dalton this year.
Reply/Quote
I'm picking Geno. I think the others will have a harder time staying healthy.
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote
Burfict.
The defense just wasn't the same with out him last year.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 03:30 AM)Just Win in 2016 Wrote: I had to go with Eifert. He's going to be the rock in the passing game for Dalton this year.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Had to go with Geno. We get him back to the level we expect, and our D gets their mojo back.
Reply/Quote
Went with Marvin Jones. I think our offense really flustered when we weren't able to run reverses and trick plays as often as we could early in the year (teams keyed in on Sanu). When they were both on the field in 2013, it was fun watching the double reverse fakes and such. I think he adds a nice playmaking element to the team that is taken for granted.

Burfict would be my first pick but who knows WHEN he will be back

Eifert can certainly make a huge impact, but if he is taking the 'Gresham role' this year, who knows haha.

Hopefully Atkins can return to form, but I don't think hall will ever be '100%' again.
Reply/Quote