Hall
Atkins
Eifert
M. Jones
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which comeback player will have the biggest impact in 2015
I'm thinking it's between Marvin Jones and Tyler Eifert.

Jones seemed to be a security blanket for Dalton in '13. Eifert had the look of being a huge part in Hue's system in that 1/8 of a game he played.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 12:27 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Went with Marvin Jones. I think our offense really flustered when we weren't able to run reverses and trick plays as often as we could early in the year (teams keyed in on Sanu). When they were both on the field in 2013, it was fun watching the double reverse fakes and such. I think he adds a nice playmaking element to the team that is taken for granted.

Burfict would be my first pick but who knows WHEN he will be back

Eifert can certainly make a huge impact, but if he is taking the 'Gresham role' this year, who knows haha.

Hopefully Atkins can return to form, but I don't think hall will ever be '100%' again.

I'm going to say Geno. Does Michael Johnson count as a "comeback" player since he actually came back? I think Johnson will have a huge impact.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Where is MJ in this pole?

He did technically "come back".

He gets my vote. ThumbsUp
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
I know it is a typo but I like 'Burflict'. Like a fusion of Burfict and conflict, which I feel, is pretty apt.

Reply/Quote
im not sure if I can pick one, but I'm looking to see great things from Hill.
Reply/Quote
I really think Burfict will, if not simply for the fact that linebacker is more instinctual/less technical than other positions, he'll be allowed to just run out there and play.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Geno he is a top 5 player(Taken out qbs) in NFL when he is himself.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
This was a tough poll. That was a lot of fire power side lined.

Of the group, it is easier to say who will not have a 'bigger' impact and that is Hall. I hope it is Burfict because he set the tone for the D. I think it will be Geno though. If he is back to form, it makes it really hard to decide who to double team from an o-line stand point.

Eifert is still all about potential as he has not dominated yet. MLJ should have an impact, but it will be diluted by the TEs and new slot Super Mario if they let him play.
Reply/Quote
So glad MJ is back. Here is hoping the old d-line returns to its former glory.
Child please, kiss the baby.
Reply/Quote
Atkins, if he is back to his old self then the whole d-line and in turn the whole D gets better. Really hope he brings it this year and I think he will! Could put the D back in the top 5-10 in the league.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 10:14 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Good choice. I went Eifert just because that one series we saw him last season he looked to be such a huge part of Hue's scheme. Small sample size though. Can't wait to get some of these guys back.

I should've added MJ in the poll....whoops
Agreed, he had racked up 37 yards in a short period of time until the injury had come..

Can't wait to see how he does this season.
Reply/Quote