Poll: Which fan dissing Head Coach choice option would honk you off the most ?
Paul Alexander signs a 2 year contract to be the Bengals Head Coach
Marvin & Mike decide it is best that Marvin returns for at least 1 more season in 2019 as Head Coach after all
Dave Shula agrees to a 1 year contract as a “stop gap” option as Bengals Head Coach
Hue Jackson is hired to a 4 year contract as Head Coach of the Bengals
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which fan dissing Head Coach choice option would honk you off the most ? - Poll
Mike Brown beats to his own drum and may end up shocking the NFL world with a Head Coaching decision that leaves people scratching their heads.

He may even enjoy seeing how far he can push fans and do what he pleases. Stay in his comfort zone.

Mike says to himself:   “The fans will just have to live with it and fall in line. They will accept it once we start winning.”

Which fan dissing Head Coach choice option would honk you off the most ? 

Take the Twilight Zone style Poll:
Reply/Quote
Piano Man.....hands down.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 12:13 PM)Wyche Wrote: Piano Man.....hands down.

But he would finally get to implement his "retreat and catch" philosophy on both sides of the ball.   Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 12:21 PM)depthchart Wrote: But he would finally get to implement his "retreat and catch" philosophy on both sides of the ball.   Mellow

I see piano man replacing muncheck in Pittsburgh so he can play near the big katchup bottle.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 12:34 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I see piano man replacing muncheck in Pittsburgh so he can play near the big katchup bottle.

I'm hoping Denver hires Munchak.

The Steelers are having some turmoil (Bell/Brown, Coach firings etc) and Munchak could possibly take a few other Steeler Coaches with him to alter their Organization's structure even further.

Piano man to Pittsburgh to fill Munchak's shoes would be awesome.
Reply/Quote
I chose the Dave Shula option because it would mean that we would be just one year away from another bad choice being made.

Maybe Shula precedes one of the other 3 options taking place after Shula serves his one year. Or something even worse than that happens.

It would be a horrible sign of even more bad decisions to come shortly.
Reply/Quote
They are all "twilight zone" bad. I mean shit. Any of the available choices would be a kick in the jewells. It would cause some fans to go "breaking bad".
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 03:21 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: They are all "twilight zone"  bad.  I mean shit.   Any of the available choices would be a kick in the jewells. It would cause some fans to go "breaking bad".

Mike is wealthy enough to make Fan jewel kicking his hobby.  Tongue

He has every fan in place for an awful and mighty kick if he chooses to.

We could all be in for some pain.
Reply/Quote
is Bobby Petrino still alive? maybe we can call him?
Reply/Quote
Jeeee-sus.

I think the Chiefs bandwagon has an opening.  I can learn to do the tomahawk chop......
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
The fact Paul Alexander isn't leading the votes makes me think people have already forgotten just how outdated and unsuccessful his methods are now.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 04:02 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The fact Paul Alexander isn't leading the votes makes me think people have already forgotten just how outdated and unsuccessful his methods are now.

Yep, I'd rather have 6 years of Hue Jackson than 1 month of Piano Paul.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I don't think it unreasonable that Mike Brown names himself as the new HC, OC AND DC and call games from the comfort of his Barkolounger at home on his flip phone.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 04:19 PM)grampahol Wrote: I don't think it unreasonable that Mike Brown names himself as the new HC, OC AND DC and call games from the comfort of his Barkolounger at home on his flip phone.. 

That would be taking the Pete Rose as player/manager concept up a few levels.

Mike as Owner/GM/HC/OC/DC/Special Teams

The NFL allows it as long as TV Cameras get to be in his home so fans can see him do it all while in his jammies.

It would be beyond awesome if Mike won it all that way and proved that Marvin held him back.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
I would take the Head of the tree back any day of the week over anyone below him.
Reply/Quote
All of those are nightmares
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote