Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which former (non-HOF) Bengal player would you add to the current roster?
(10-12-2018, 10:51 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Somehow it was on madden... dont remember which... 2011??  Chris Henry was on it too... and to was a fa.. if only...

Madden 11. I still have my copy.

I always trade Palmer for a 2nd round pick. :-)
Reply/Quote
Ken Riley. Give me a guy that can create turnovers.
There's been a lot of missed opportunities in the secondary. Many dropped INTs. Give me someone who can hang on to the ball
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Mike Reid. Geno would become the 2nd best DT on the team
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 11:04 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: They'd be in their prime, no injury issues.

I'm torn between a prime Whitworth or prime Willie Anderson. One of the bookends. Thought this would be a fun discussion as we head into the highly anticipated weekend...

It it was Whit, you could move Glenn to RT and kill two birds with on stone.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
David Fulcher....this Defense needs some balls and pairing him with Bates just seems a real nice combo.

he would help our run defense, our blitz packages, turnovers, and hopefully help Austin sort out whatever communications issues we seem to be having.

Plus he would knock JuJu , Brown into the stratosphere when we play the steelers
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2018, 06:14 PM)sonofstat Wrote: David Fulcher....this Defense needs some balls and pairing him with Bates just seems a real nice combo.

he would help our run defense, our blitz packages, turnovers, and hopefully help Austin sort out whatever communications issues we seem to be having.

Plus he would knock JuJu , Brown into the stratosphere when we play the steelers

I know it's not a player, but Paul Brown! For the only reason if seeing him fire his son for what he's done to the program he built! Nothing would bring me more joy then seeing mikey carrying all his office stuff out to his car while he's doing the walk of shame in front of all the employees!
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 02:58 AM)jace4655 Wrote: I know it's not a player, but Paul Brown! For the only reason if seeing him fire his son for what he's done to the program he built! Nothing would bring me more joy then seeing mikey carrying all his office stuff out to his car while he's doing the walk of shame in front of all the employees!

Paul Brown's in the HOF.  He was already in the HOF when he started the Bengals.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote