Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which hand do you use?
Which hand do you use to wipe with, your strong side or your weak side? Or are you an ambi-wiper?

I favor my right hand, which is my strong side because I think it is more efficient and accurate. Plus, it feels weird like someone else is doing it if I use my left hand.

My method is to use two squares (three after Mexican food) of two-ply paper and to fold them over twice to fit in crack well. Because I have hemorrhoids, I have to do this several times to make sure I get around and in between all the hills and valleys (sort of like brushing your teeth).

What method do you use?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
I wipe right handed. I eat left handed. I bat left handed. I play golf right handed. I play paddle sports like ping pong and tennis left handed, I throw right handed. I write right handed. I shave left handed. I text left handed. I kick with my right foot. I throw a Frisbee left handed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Reading this thread really wipes me out.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2019, 12:45 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Which hand do you use to wipe with, your strong side or your weak side? Or are you an ambi-wiper?

I favor my right hand, which is my strong side because I think it is more efficient and accurate. Plus, it feels weird like someone else is doing it if I use my left hand.

My method is to use two squares (three after Mexican food) of two-ply paper and to fold them over twice to fit in crack well. Because I have hemorrhoids, I have to do this several times to make sure I get around and in between all the hills and valleys (sort of like brushing your teeth).

What method do you use?

Hit.
Reply/Quote
I hired a cleaning firm to perform these duties with a staff of thousands. The only problem, other than being slightly bashful is fighting the huge crowds inside and outside the bathroom when I gotta shit. And for reasons I just don't understand the proprietors of places with public restrooms always seem put off whenever I arrive with my personal cleaning staff and I don't order anything for them.  Sad
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Hands?

[Image: nPw5c.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2019, 12:45 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Which hand do you use to wipe with, your strong side or your weak side? Or are you an ambi-wiper?

What method do you use?

Wait a minute.. Is there a particular reason you had to associate ass wiping and teeth brushing in the same post? Is there something about your personality we might want to avoid sometime in the foreseeable future?  Nervous "sort of like brushing your teeth".. I dunno about this. Personally I wipe and brush in entirely different ways and never at the same time. LOL 
I think the similarities end with being in the same room sometimes.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote