Poll: which is cooler?
Nipple ring
Tattoo of a nipple ring
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is cooler?
A nipple ring or a tattoo of a nipple ring?
Reply/Quote
Nipple ring... If only because tattoos have become totally mainstream and accepted. Having said that, my wedding ring is tattooed.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 05:07 PM)jason Wrote: Nipple ring... If only because tattoos have become totally mainstream and accepted. Having said that, my wedding ring is tattooed.

Nipple rings are turn offs. I just think "ouch" when I see them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The nipple ring.

The tattoo will obviously be the temperature of the skin, but the dangling metallic ring has an opportunity to be the same as the ambient temperature.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 09:57 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The nipple ring.

The tattoo will obviously be the temperature of the skin, but the dangling metallic ring has an opportunity to be the same as the ambient temperature.
Not on some sunny corner in Winslow Arizona... With a nipple ring in/on (whatever it is).
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote