The Refs in This Game
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is worse?
Two choices, neither wrong.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
What defense?? There is no defense, for the Bengals defensive play this season. T. Austin has taken a talented group of defenders, and proceeded to make them play like a bunch of bumbling idiots.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
LOVE YA ANDY
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Austin should show an ounce of class and just resign, effective at the end of the game.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Voted Defense. They look pretty bad.

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Austin should show an ounce of class and just resign, effective at the end of the game.

And take Merv with him
Reply/Quote
Bengals defense is the worst I’ve seen in a while. They can’t tackle. But Austin isn’t the problem. Goes on the head coach. He made the call on the dc.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:15 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Voted Defense. They look pretty bad.

Offense playing like trash too, The refs have been cheating us out of games since the Burfict fight in Pittsburgh and its getting old. The nfl see whats going on and allows it. Marvin Lewis just keeps clapping and telling the team to play. hes too soft never challenges a ref for no calls or bad calls, On the play where Fedjellum got hurt Fedj was being held all the way down the field. Marvin just claps Clapping
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:28 PM)car91 Wrote: Bengals defense is the worst I’ve seen in a while. They can’t tackle. But Austin isn’t the problem. Goes on the head coach. He made the call on the dc.
He should be fired ASAP, Hue Jackson can call a better defense than Austin, just a side note we are losing 51 to 7 and they keep playing the tiger  roar after every play Mellow
Reply/Quote
Voted refs; despite how deplorable to D has been, we've still won 5 games. Some games we can't, but we can overcome the holes on D, with this team.

Even after the game was out of reach;

- Anzalone crushes Andy in the head. Nothing
- Price does his look through the legs like every other ***** C in the league, FS.
- Core tries to go OB, AS HE'S DOING IT, play whistled dead before he can and clock continues.
- Backup RB gets stripped of ball while moving forward, play whistled dead before anyone can recover.

Oh and while it matters or not, Corrente kept whistling the play dead on kickoffs, before Erickson could even move to signal whether or not he would've returned it.

That's not talking about the bullshit first down that wasn't, Lengel's BS FS, I can go on.

Its one thing if we're getting our asses kicked. Its another if our asses are getting kicked and the refs are kicking us too.

Bullshit.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:28 PM)car91 Wrote: Bengals defense is the worst I’ve seen in a while. They can’t tackle. But Austin isn’t the problem. Goes on the head coach. He made the call on the dc.

Good point. Fire them both.
Reply/Quote
honestly, didn't even notice the refs.

Was too focused on the wide open running lanes and receivers for the Saints.
Reply/Quote