Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Which one of you is it?
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/secret-service-analyzing-manifesto-mailed-to-trump-cops-say/ar-BBzJKsU?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Come clean before I turn you all in

Quote:An alleged gun thief who mailed a 161-page manifesto to the president was hit with formal charges on Tuesday as local law enforcement said his screed had reached Washington, D.C.

There are clues

Quote:mailing an anti-religion manifesto to the White House on April 4. Authorities have been searching for him ever since.

Quote:The suspect then apologized for the thefts and thanked the gun shop owner for protecting Second Amendment rights.

Quote:had not been steadily employed since January and that the manifesto expressed anger and frustration with government and "the upper class."

Quote:has been anti-police and anti-law enforcement for a long time.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Dino? Was that you? Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
This guy seems really confused.

Hates religion - Democrat
Hates big government - Republican
Likes guns - Republican
Hates upper class - Democrat
Hates police - Democrat

So, by my math it's 3-2 which would make him a Democrat posing as a Republican starting stuff to blame Democrats to make Republicans look bad when caught.

He's either a whack job or a genius...you decide.
I heard about this earlier today. So bizarre that some parts of it seem comical. He stole 18 guns from the "Armeggedon" gun store and then left a note apologizing for the left, but stating he needed the guns to defend himself.

Hope he remembered to steal some ammo for those guns, eh. Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Definitely Fred. He's already planning on the insanity plea.

(04-12-2017, 08:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Dino?  Was that you?  Ninja

I want immunity before I'll testify which no longer means I did anything wrong.  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Say it aint so Lucie, I guess he's not much of a saint after all.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(04-12-2017, 08:31 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: This guy seems really confused.

Hates religion - Independent
Hates big government - Libertarian
Likes guns - Everyone
Hates upper class - Everyone but the upper class
Hates police - N.W.A.

So, by my math it's 3-2 which would make him a Democrat posing as a Republican starting stuff to blame Democrats to make Republicans look bad when caught.

He's either a whack job or a genius...you decide.

Fixed it.
(04-12-2017, 08:31 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Hates big government - Republican

Ye gods, when is this lie going to finally die out?

Hates religion - D & R both seem to hate the hell out of certain relgions, don't they?

Hates big government - D & R both love them some giant invasive government as long as it serves their agenda
Likes guns - NRA member, or redneck afraid of the government takin' them guns
Hates upper class - D & R both hate rich people.  Democrats hate the business types and Republicans hate celebrities that aren't the Duck Dynasty guys
Hates police - black guy?  stoner?  one of the many white suburban kids who drives his mom's SUV and listens to rap?
Am I being detained ?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
I think if you're looking for rational thought among the left-wing posters here....you'll be looking a very long time.
--------------------------------------------------------

(04-13-2017, 03:51 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I think if you're looking for rational thought among the left-wing....you'll be looking a very long time.

deleted unnecessary words
(04-13-2017, 09:32 AM)6andcounting Wrote: deleted unnecessary words

Can you make this a picture so the illiterate hick ditch diggers that think they're upper class can understand?
(04-13-2017, 10:15 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Can you make this a picture so the illiterate hick ditch diggers that think they're upper class can understand?

It's not my responsibility to translate my words to Cintucky speak. 
(04-13-2017, 10:15 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Can you make this a picture so the illiterate hick ditch diggers that think they're upper class can understand?

You said my calluses felt fantastic against your spa-fresh skin.
Now, I know the truth !
No more splurging on Kool-aid for you !
It's Great Value brand from now on.
Ninja
(04-13-2017, 12:46 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: You said my calluses felt fantastic against your spa-fresh skin.
Now, I know the truth !
Ninja

Hey. If you don't understand all these HVAC sub contractors are part of the elite class the right wing is looking out for with their tax policy, that's on you. Keep on thinking you want you tax dollars working for the people rather than multi-national tax dodging corporations. See where that gets you. Commie.
(04-13-2017, 12:30 PM)6andcounting Wrote: It's not my responsibility to translate my words to Cintucky speak. 

Butt ur so good wit em pactares an deagramers
(04-13-2017, 12:46 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: You said my calluses felt fantastic against your spa-fresh skin.
Now, I know the truth !
Ninja

wait you give him kool-aid? you make me bring my own juice box, and then you drink all of it
People suck
(04-14-2017, 09:18 AM)Griever Wrote: wait you give him kool-aid? you make me bring my own juice box, and then you drink all of it
Who said we were drinking it ?

We use it to dye and flavor "things".
Ninja
(04-12-2017, 08:31 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: This guy seems really confused.

Hates big government - Republican

Republicans like big government--lots of police and a big, big military and more prisons. 

They just don't like the health, education and welfare elements designed to directly help people.