Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which option C or RT?
(03-20-2022, 03:54 AM)BuildTheWall Wrote: I think he feels Cleveland did him dirty by cutting him, and the writing was on the wall when Harris played well in his spot start when Tretter had COVID. Plus why would I want to protect that scumbag? If I was the Browns center I’d demand 100% of the snaps be from the shotgun/pistol, because I would NOT want his hands up my ass.

As of now I hear he Vikings are in on him, and I think he signs there. His dad (per his Twitter account) seems to prefer either the Vikings or Bengals FWIW. But he won’t sign with a team that doesn’t offer him.

I would love to have him I just don't think we'll offer him. If we did I would only want like a 2 year deal.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 03:57 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Bengals have 2 holes currently on the line.

If they whiff with Collins, they have to get best o-lineman available, whether it be in the draft or free agency.

LG, C, and RT are all in play. If the bengals grab a center, it can allow Karras to move back to LG

We will draft our way out of this mess! Tiger
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 12:59 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Looks like Bozeman went to the Panthers on a 1-year deal (haven't heard the $)

I just read the terms on the Bradley Bozeman deal. 1 year, 2.85 million. 1 million signing bonus. That’s a steal…played like a top 5 Center last season and just signed for backup money.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 01:31 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I just read the terms on the Bradley Bozeman deal. 1 year, 2.85 million. 1 million signing bonus. That’s a steal…played like a top 5 Center last season and just signed for backup money.

He was projected to garner a 10M plus per, multi-year deal... many are wondering what is going on....?

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 01:37 AM)casear2727 Wrote: He was projected to garner a 10M plus per, multi-year deal... many are wondering what is going on....?

Obviously the Sam Darnold Effect. Smirk

I could see going with a 1 year contract in hopes of getting an even bigger contract when the cap goes up again next season, but the low dollar amount is baffling to me.

Really, even the 1 year deal is baffling…high level play out of a 27 year old lineman usually nets you something much different than this.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 01:31 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I just read the terms on the Bradley Bozeman deal. 1 year, 2.85 million. 1 million signing bonus. That’s a steal…played like a top 5 Center last season and just signed for backup money.

Dammit.

That would’ve been perfect for cincy
Reply/Quote