Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which player under 23 breaks out because at least 1 will
Ossai is the obvious pick, but I'll roll with Sample
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 01:21 AM)Tony Wrote: I'm going with Thadeus Moss... I don't think the Bengals are gonna sign a TE in FA. Moss and Sample will split time equally to start the year and by week 5, I see Moss taking over the TE position.. 800+ yards and 7+ TDs....

I’ll get a Thad Moss tattoo somewhere on my body if he puts up those numbers. LOL

Reply/Quote
Under the rules you stated I will go with Ossai. He will become an impactful 3rd down pass rusher across from Hendrickson.

However, my actual pick is Chase. You underestimate him by saying he can’t be more valuable than he was last year. I disagree and think he will continue to put up monster numbers as he gets more experience. I expect that this year he will be even more consistently great.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 12:29 AM)Housh Wrote: Here is a list of players who are currently under 23.

Trayveon Williams
Jonah Williams
Hakeem Adeniji
Akeem Davis Gaither
Joe Bachie
Khalid Kareem
Wyatt Hubert
Tyler Shelvin
D'Ante Smith
Chris Evans
Keandre Jones
Tee Higgins
Evan McPherson
Joseph Ossai
Jamarr Chase
Cam Sample
Jackson Carmen
Trey Hill

For the purpose of the thread I define "breakout" as the action of providing more value to your team than you did the previous year. So by this definition NO ONE should be picking Higgins, Evan or Chase because there is no way they provide more value than they did this year. You only get ONE pick.

My guy is Joseph Ossai.
I see no one else at a position of need that will be slated to actually play given they healthy and kept their form from the previous year.

My 2nd is Chris Evans for obvious reasons, but NO PICKING 2 GUYS. If you mention a second guy please rank him above or below the guy you specify.

If Evan McPhearson or Chase breaks out anymore they will need some industrial grade pimple medicine to clear that stuff up. 

Love Ossai and think he will be huge for the Bengals, but think he is already on most radars. Cant wait to see what he brings to the table.

So going with Carman who half think was a wasted pick and half think he will be good after transitioning positions. Put me in the 2nd group.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote