Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which receiver we take in 2nd or 3rd round?
(04-29-2016, 12:41 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I will take Cooper from SC and Carroo Rutgers all day late in 2nd round... good solid picks

Yeah, two other guys i kind of forgot about. Would be happy with Carroo today for sure.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 10:08 AM)ochocincos Wrote: At nearly $10 million this year? No thanks. The Bengals can't afford that.

Just expect the Bengals to take a WR betwee rounds 2 to 4 and hope they are groomed well to be a key contributor in 2017.

My order of preference is Shepard, Thomas, Boyd, then Cooper in round 2.
If not, I'd like Carroo or Higgins in round 3.
If not, Mitchell or perhaps Peake in round 4.

Also, I wouldn't be shocked to see the Bengals snag up Adolphus Washington between rounds 2 to 4 either. He's versatile, the Bengals have met with him multiple times, and he's from Cincy.

All first round WRs gone. Lewis won't stick a 2-4 round WR on the field. I'm guessing they have confidence in Lafell, Tate, Wright, and Alford despite what anyone else thinks.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 01:06 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: All first round WRs gone. Lewis won't stick a 2-4 round WR on the field. I'm guessing they have confidence in Lafell, Tate, Wright, and Alford despite what anyone else thinks.

We got Mike Williams too who is very talented, i think everyone is forgetting about this guy. Has experience in the NFL.

Kumerow was dominant in college and has lots of talent.

Kroft and Burkhead are also good receiving targets. Green, Eifert, Lafell, Gio, Williams, Alford, Wright, Kumerow, Kroft,
Burkhead, Tate, draft picks etc. Not like we don't have options. I think fans are a little panicky over WR right now.

Defense wins championships. We just improved the Secondary we need to improve our DL.
Reply/Quote
[Image: CVzqBxIWIAI4njZ.jpg]

[Image: mike-thomas-catch-112915-twitter-ftrjpg_...1327283553]
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 01:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We got Mike Williams too who is very talented, i think everyone is forgetting about this guy. Has experience in the NFL.

Kroft and Burkhead are also good receiving targets. Green, Eifert, Lafell, Gio, Williams, Alford, Wright, Kumerow, Kroft,
Burkhead, Tate, draft picks etc. Not like we don't have options. I think fans are a little panicky over WR right now.

Defense wins championships. We just improved the Secondary we need to improve our DL.

Mike Williams signed with KC not us. He was here for a tryout.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 01:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We got Mike Williams too who is very talented, i think everyone is forgetting about this guy. Has experience in the NFL.

i know we worked out mike williams and hakeem nicks but didnt think we signed one. and kamerow (sp) did look good last preseason and wright is back but if we dont get anyone we like in the draft i think they do sign one

We do have Michael Bennett the Bulldog who was recovering from injury last preseason on the roster.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 02:17 PM)Au165 Wrote: Mike Williams signed with KC not us. He was here for a tryout.

Ah damn, thought we signed him, my bad. Should of.

(04-29-2016, 02:17 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i know we worked out mike williams and hakeem nicks but didnt think we signed one.  and kamerow (sp) did look good last preseason and wright is back  but if we dont get anyone we like in the draft i think they do sign one

We do have Michael Bennett the Bulldog who was recovering from injury last preseason on the roster.

Didn't know that about Bennett either, thanks guys. Bennett was good in college.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 09:56 AM)Benton Wrote: Shepard most likely gone. Dont look for a receiver till third or later. This pick will (hopefully) address a need: Center or DT.
K.Garrett or Michael Thomas would be fine with me,or if they go D I like A'Shawn Robinson.He is the real deal and has a ton of upside or J.Reed or any of the top d that is left.
Reply/Quote
I am going to throat punch someone if the Bengals take Braxton Miller tonight.  Tomorrow is a different story. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 02:54 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I am going to throat punch someone if the Bengals take Braxton Miller tonight.  Tomorrow is a different story. 

For sure, on bengals.com he is the first player Hobspin mentions...

3rd round or later maybe. Too raw.
Reply/Quote