Neither
20.00%
5 20.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which team is better? Bengals or Browns
Both teams look terrible. This is a tough question. The Browns have won 2 games and the Bengals have won 0. However, Kitchens has cost the Browns a few games where the Bengals just looked totally bad throughout the games. I'm going to say the Bengals are worse than the Browns. Now watch us beat them twice in December.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Kitchens is clearly in over his head and is costing them games...they'll can him, though. I expect the Browns to rack up some meaningless wins against the soft part of their schedule but they just lost to a 3rd string QB making his first start, so who knows. Both the Bengals and Browns have lost to teams that were struggling mightily.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is a tough one. If I had to choose it would be Browns are better. Not so much because of won/loss record, but more because they somewhat have an identity and we don’t. They can improve, not sure we can right now.

Reply/Quote
Comon guys, I've seen all the Browns game. They are leagues better than us. That should say enough. Kitchens should be fired, but he's probably not as bad as Taylor. They fumble games away, they make boneheaded 4th down calls. Chubb is a killer, they are likely to run right over us. CLE doing what they always do, find a way to lose. Bengals are displaying one of their (and league's?) worst teams in memory. It's not close.

CLE has a child at QB, OBJ is about to mentally blow up, Baker has no control of that psychology.

That being said, I have hopes Finley can steal a win against CLE and maybe squeak out 3rd place in the division. #highhopes
Reply/Quote
The Browns have won 2 games including a win over the division leaders, we have won 0
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 10:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The Browns have won 2 games including a win over the division leaders, we have won 0
This
Reply/Quote
Browns
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
We’re both irrelevant.

Reply/Quote
Brown suck, but we suck worse. They’ll probably spank us but it’ll be meaningless so who cares. It’ll just help us on our way to the top pick in the draft
Reply/Quote
Cant vote for either.. both terrible. Like asking whether a gun shot wound in the left foot is better than the right..
Reply/Quote
When you're 0-8...it's hard to say you are better than anyone.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 09:42 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Both teams look terrible. This is a tough question. The Browns have won 2 games and the Bengals have won 0. However, Kitchens has cost the Browns a few games where the Bengals just looked totally bad throughout the games. I'm going to say the Bengals are worse than the Browns. Now watch us beat them twice in December.

What kind of question is this? It's not tough at all.

2>0

Faker Manzfield is the only thing holding that team down. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 11:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What kind of question is this? It's not tough at all.

2>0

Faker Manzfield is the only thing holding that team down. 

The coaching is pretty bad, too.

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 11:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The coaching is pretty bad, too.

No doubt but Baker is missing plays left and right that are there. That's not on coaching. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 11:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No doubt but Baker is missing plays left and right that are there. That's not on coaching. 

I just don't think he has the arm of a franchise QB. Last year, didn't they run basically Oklahoma's college offense for him? He just doesn't have accuracy and arm strength.

He was projected to be like a 2nd Round pick then had a great year and was the 1st pick.

He's kind of the reason Joe Burrow makes me a bit nervous at #1.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 11:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No doubt but Baker is missing plays left and right that are there. That's not on coaching. 

I’m so glad I was wrong about him. I fell for the hype.

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 11:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m so glad I was wrong about him. I fell for the hype.

Happens a lot when a team gets overhyped then fail in Year 1...then usually Year 2 they start to live up to expectations. I don't know though. Cleveland has done A LOT of losing. That's hard to turn around...as we see.
Reply/Quote
Browns are realistically a head coach away from being a contender.

Bengals are much further away.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 12:22 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Happens a lot when a team gets overhyped then fail in Year 1...then usually Year 2 they start to live up to expectations. I don't know though. Cleveland has done A LOT of losing. That's hard to turn around...as we see.

They could go 6-2 easily the rest of the way. They remind me of the 2004 Bengals not quite there yet. Of course it's  Cleveland and that city loves misery and the Negativity will takes it toll.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 11:38 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I just don't think he has the arm of a franchise QB. Last year, didn't they run basically Oklahoma's college offense for him? He just doesn't have accuracy and arm strength.

He was projected to be like a 2nd Round pick then had a great year and was the 1st pick.

He's kind of the reason Joe Burrow makes me a bit nervous at #1.

His accuracy and decision making has been putrid this year. 

Reply/Quote