Neither
20.00%
5 20.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which team is better? Bengals or Browns
(11-04-2019, 12:26 AM)J24 Wrote: They could go 6-2 easily the rest of the way. They remind me of the 2004 Bengals not quite there yet. Of course it's  Cleveland and that city loves misery and the Negativity will takes it toll.

Actually they are a bunch of drunks and some of the most idiotic positive people you could be around. "We're going to the superbowl!" every year in pre-season.
Reply/Quote
What if Marvin replaces Freddie next year?
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Browns have a talented roster, Bengals have several holes. Browns QB is a douche and his attitude is hurting his team as he blames everyone but himself. I could see Browns parting ways with Mayfield and drafting another QB...again.

If the Bengals beat the Browns this year, Kitchens will be fired.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 10:28 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Browns have a talented roster, Bengals have several holes.  Browns QB is a douche and his attitude is hurting his team as he blames everyone but himself.  I could see Browns parting ways with Mayfield and drafting another QB...again.  

If the Bengals beat the Browns this year, Kitchens will be fired.

May not even take Bungles beating them to get him fired....Yesterday's loss or even if they lose next week will get her done. Guy is so far over his head in that pressure-cooker it's not even funny.
Reply/Quote
McCarthy will be the Brown's next HC. He will rejoin the NFL next year.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 10:24 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Brown suck, but we suck worse. They’ll probably spank us but it’ll be meaningless so who cares. It’ll just help us on our way to the top pick in the draft

This.
Reply/Quote
I could see Marvin going to Cleveland next year.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 09:32 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: What if Marvin replaces Freddie next year?

[Image: s-l640.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 10:33 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: McCarthy will be the Brown's next HC.  He will rejoin the NFL next year.

A good friend of mine is a big Cleveland fan. He thinks McCarthy will take over soon. Kitchens is on his way out. Funny thing about Kitchens and Mayfield is neither seems to care about winning. Mayfield would rather do commercials.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 09:42 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Both teams look terrible. This is a tough question. The Browns have won 2 games and the Bengals have won 0. However, Kitchens has cost the Browns a few games where the Bengals just looked totally bad throughout the games. I'm going to say the Bengals are worse than the Browns. Now watch us beat them twice in December.

The Bengals D is so bad, look for Mayfield to light Bengals up like last year.  Beckham and others will have big days. So will Chubb.  I'm not a Browns fan at all, but Santa brings a present to Cleveland Fans in 2 games with Bengals, and a partridge in a pear tree. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 07:27 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: A good friend of mine is a big Cleveland fan. He thinks McCarthy will take over soon. Kitchens is on his way out. Funny thing about Kitchens and Mayfield is neither seems to care about winning. Mayfield would rather do commercials.

Browns were stupid to not keep the interim coach who won after Hue Stinks got fired.  He took that awful Hue team and had them looking great.  These Ohio team owners aren't very good. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote