Poll: Which of the 3 choices below would you prefer to see happen this Sunday ?
Ravens Defense humiliates Baker Mayfield leading to Steelers being eliminated from Playoffs
Bengals kick a last second field goal to eliminate Steelers from Playoffs
Hue kneels & proposes to Marvin on sidelines at Pitt causing Mike to erupt in a jealous rage, all caught on Camera
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which would you rather see - Poll
Which of the 3 Poll choices would you rather see this Sunday ?

Take the Poll
Reply/Quote
Don't see a poll????
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2018, 01:21 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Don't see a poll????

The Poll is up now.

It takes a few minutes after the Thread gets created to create the Poll itself.

Hope you like it... Tongue
Reply/Quote
I voted. I hate pig pen....but to see the Ravens smash that smart mouth, arrogant puke Mayfield into the turf would be better to me at this point.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2018, 01:57 PM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: I voted.  I hate pig pen....but to see the Ravens smash that smart mouth, arrogant puke Mayfield into the turf would be better to me at this point.

That is a tough choice.

4 ints and a bunch of hard hitting sacks by the Ravens D on Mayfield would be fun to watch.
Maybe send Hue to watch from the Ravens sidelines & have Hue dance around & stare down Mayfield as he gets up from each sack.
That would be cool.

-or-

Get to see Big Ben, Ju Ju, Antonio & Tomlin watch Phat Randy kick a last second field goal on their Home turf to eliminate them.
Would also be great television.

-or-   Option 3   :heart:
Reply/Quote
I voted Ravens taking out Browns because there's like a 4% chance we beat Steelers. I'd love to see it though. Marvin has said the game has no bearing on his status.
Reply/Quote
Went with winning against the Steelers. Hatred runs too deep for them to entertain any other choices.

Reply/Quote
I don't want the Steelers in the playoffs, but I also don't want the Bengals to win this Sunday. Ergo, I went with the Ravens winning.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I went with option 3. The national audience could benefit greatly from such a showing of love and commitment. Hallmark could immediately get started printing 2019’s NFL licensed Valentine’s Day cards.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2018, 02:20 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't want the Steelers in the playoffs, but I also don't want the Bengals to win this Sunday. Ergo, I went with the Ravens winning.

I Voted Hue proposes to Marvin causing Mike to erupt in a jealous rage.

A Love Triangle of this sort that leaves Mike out in the cold may be the best way to get Mike to Fire both Marvin & Hue.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see Baker Mayfield get his ass handed to him. Maybe a questionable hit from Suggs..

I don't give a shit about the playoffs or Super Bowl this year. The Steelers may as well win it (they won't), because I won't be watching.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I voted Ravens.....Steelers miss the playoffs and Browns fans have to slow thier roll.
Reply/Quote
I voted #3. That would just be awesome! lmao.

I don't really care who is in the playoffs other than the Rams because of Whitworth.

The Steelers don't bother me like they do some of you. Ya, I don't like them and they own us, but that is all on our FO and coaching. I would say I dislike the Bengals management and coaching more than I dislike the Steelers.

My Bengal interest level is so low right now it doesn't even register. Hope was the only thing I had for this team and I have pretty much lost all hope; at least while the MB retread brigade is in full force. I'm not even getting Sunday Ticket next year if major changes are not made.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a happy New Year!
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2018, 01:28 PM)depthchart Wrote: The Poll is up now.

It takes a few minutes after the Thread gets created to create the Poll itself.

Hope you like it... Tongue

Thanks! I voted us kicking the last second FG. What you didn't add was Clowns beating the Ravens, making the victory over the Steelers even more sweet.... 
Reply/Quote
Option 3 baby!!!!! As much as I hate the Stoolers......this would be too good to pass up.

I'd take #1 as a backup plan....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2018, 02:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Went with winning against the Steelers. Hatred runs too deep for them to entertain any other choices.

This is where i stand. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2018, 03:50 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I voted #3.  That would just be awesome!  lmao.

I don't really care who is in the playoffs other than the Rams because of Whitworth.  

The Steelers don't bother me like they do some of you.  Ya, I don't like them and they own us, but that is all on our FO and coaching.  I would say I dislike the Bengals management and coaching more than I dislike the Steelers.

My Bengal interest level is so low right now it doesn't even register.  Hope was the only thing I had for this team and I have pretty much lost all hope; at least while the MB retread brigade is in full force.  I'm not even getting Sunday Ticket next year if major changes are not made.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas too.....

I hate the Stoolers regardless of their division.  I always have.  I always will.

1) I hate bandwagon, mouth breather fans.  They have the market cornered there.

2) The biggest crybaby organization in all of sports.  In the 70s, it was the Raiders (they went to court over it!!!!!!).  In the 80s/90s, it was Glanville and the Oilers.  Then, came Vontaze Burfict.  Basically, if you punch them back in the mouth for the bullshit antics they pull, they run crying foul to the league office, media, and any other dullard that can't see through their underhanded tactics.  I can handle dirty play, but own up to it.  The Raiders, The Oilers, they owned that shit, embraced it.  The Stoolers not only deny it, they cry about anyone returning the favor.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I picked the first option of the Ravens beating the Browns, but all of these would be worth watching.

CBS has the Ravens/Browns game on down here, so I'll miss the Bengals game. I can do without seeing them suck, so I'm alright with catching the Ravens beat up on motor mouth boy.

Reply/Quote
I voted for the option most likely to get Marv fired.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2018, 02:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Went with winning against the Steelers. Hatred runs too deep for them to entertain any other choices.
This should be the only option. Say what you want, but rooting for anything other than a Bengal win and your fandom is in question. As someone else stated, the browns winning and the Bengals sealing Pittsburgh fate would at least end the year on a positive note. Marvin is going nowhere anyway. Might as well notch a win against the scum of the NFL.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote