Poll: Which way to lose so you prefer?
Getting blown out like the Texans?
Losing on a last second, chipshot FG like the Vikings?
Losing on a bullshit penalty like we did?
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which would you rather?
You know your team is going to lose. So which way to lose so you prefer?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I wish Adam Jones could've got a clean swing at Porter.

And then danced like a clown Shazier style while Porter was on the ground.

LOL I answered before the poll options were available.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 07:31 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You know your team is going to lose. So which way to lose so you prefer?

Oh.  Do I want you to shoot me, stab me or drown me?  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 07:35 PM)McC Wrote: Oh.  Do I want you to shoot me, stab me or drown me?  

Yep. LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 07:36 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yep. LOL

Well, I know I'd hate the blowout.  The missed FG is every bit like something that might happen to us.

I guess I have to stick with our death, as much as I hated it.  Though we couldn't get a win, I can't help feeling other things were accomplished.  I'm not talking moral victory, since I don't believe in them.  I'm talking about making a stand that was long overdue.

As much as it pains me to say, I'd have to stick with our own particular gut wrenching loss because I think the fruits of it will be apparent later.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
1st one don't give me hope.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
eek eek ><
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
2nd one..

Atleast we can blame it on Nuge Big Grin
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
I'll stick with our history.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Give me the one where my hopes are never boosted up only to be shattered in the last 20 seconds.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I've told everyone that I know, that I've never felt more satisfied after a loss in my life. 

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
blown out like the texans. as johnny stated. don't give me hope and up my emotions only to yank the rug and squash me in the last second. zim must be sick to his stomach. i really feel the worst for coach zimmer. carried the bo jackson curse with him all the way to the twin cities. whatta shame.
Reply/Quote
In 2015 we lost on a BS penalty (two of them, actually)
2011-2014 we sort of got blown out. Well, not blown out, but it was clear the games were over halfway through the 3rd
2009 we lost because of TWO missed chip shot FGs which took our star RB out of the equation
2005 we lost because of a tragic dirty hit

Face it, we've lost in almost every heartbreaking way imaginable. Close games, blowouts, injuries, BS calls, missed easy FGs, so on and so forth.
Reply/Quote
I'm not voting on that I'll continue to refuse to accept a losing attitude even if MB has its just not right. I turn 25 this year and I've seen 7 bengals playoff games in my lifetime all losses yet I'll still defend this team bc it's in my blood I hate what they do to me but they could go 0-16 for next ten years and id still be here Sad
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote