Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roster updates 1/14
these moves won't come as a surprise to any of us.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Daniels = Beast Mode
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 03:08 PM)Whacked Wrote: Daniels = Beast Mode

He looked good during the Browns game. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm expecting we will hear Mike Daniel's name tomorrow.
Reply/Quote

I seen the game but was dealing with a work emergency almost the entire time. What did he do?

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 04:30 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I seen the game but was dealing with a work emergency almost the entire time. What did he do?

He spent some quality time in the Browns backfield.

Edit: (After reading my post above I now realize how wrong that sounds!)
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 04:30 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I seen the game but was dealing with a work emergency almost the entire time. What did he do?

Was all over the place against the Browns 1st string O-line and running back. Probably the best player on the field for the Bengals all game, and it wasn’t that close.
Reply/Quote
I expect Daniels being fresh to be big for this team especially on run downs.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 04:37 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: He spent some quality time in the Browns backfield.

Edit: (After reading my post above I now realize how wrong that sounds!)

(01-14-2022, 04:40 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Was all over the place against the Browns 1st string O-line and running back. Probably the best player on the field for the Bengals all game, and it wasn’t that close.

That's some pretty refreshing news.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 04:40 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Was all over the place against the Browns 1st string O-line and running back. Probably the best player on the field for the Bengals all game, and it wasn’t that close.

Now I will have to watch the game as I didn't care much at the time with all our backups playing in pretty much a PS game.

Really like Mike Daniels as a person, happy to see him playing well again, man this DT group is deep.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 05:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Now I will have to watch the game as I didn't care much at the time with all our backups playing in pretty much a PS game.

Really like Mike Daniels as a person, happy to see him playing well again, man this DT group is deep.

And he's a DBZ fan, which is a huge plus.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Mike rather it means anything, has worked hard outside of the building to stay active and practice his craft. He's released a ton of video's. It's good for the youngins to see his desire and drive.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 05:27 PM)jj22 Wrote: Mike rather it means anything, has worked hard outside of the building to stay active and practice his craft. He's released a ton of video's. It's good for the youngins to see his desire and drive.

It still blows my mind to see a 32 year old, 10-year vet on the PS.
Really surprised he cared to stay with the Bengals rather than go somewhere else for more opportunity, TBH.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

He played like that last year. I was really surprised that they chose Tupou over Daniels because I've never seen Tupou get the push that Daniels showed towards the end of last season and MD is much more disruptive. He and Covington played very well in both late victories.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
What a story it would be for 10 year vet Mike Daniels to come in and give us a beastly performance in the playoffs.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 05:27 PM)jj22 Wrote: Mike rather it means anything, has worked hard outside of the building to stay active and practice his craft. He's released a ton of video's. It's good for the youngins to see his desire and drive.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 03:09 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: He looked good during the Browns game. 

I know, he was killing it against the Browns starters. 

Glad he is on our team for this playoff push!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Not having him on the active roster would be criminal. He has something to prove and will be a force!
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 09:32 PM)M.W. Wrote: Not having him on the active roster would be criminal. He has something to prove and will be a force!

Good vet presence as well. He looked massive during the Browns game, and was hauling ass and giving 110% effort. 

Who Dey
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote