Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
While we are all still high off the win against the Steelers don't forget...
McPherson, McMoney, Legs Benedict or whatever you want to call him is 100% so far including a 43 yard kick today. Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Enjoying this luxury

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Like all kickers he will miss eventually… just not this year Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 10:56 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: McPherson, McMoney, Legs Benedict or whatever you want to call him is 100% so far including a 43 yard kick today.    Wink

Doesn't it feel good to have a kicker that you have confidence in? This kid is the real deal...hopefully he breaks all of Justin Tucker's records!
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 11:05 PM)GodFather Wrote: Doesn't it feel good to have a kicker that you have confidence in? This kid is the real deal...hopefully he breaks all of Justin Tucker's records!

When Justin Tucker hit that 66 yard field goal I immediately thought of Evan McPherson. 66 yards is impressive and the fact Tucker did it indoors with no wind assist makes that incredible kick even more amazing.
Reply/Quote
Just gonna post it here for posterity, but seeing all of his kicks, be it in practice, PS, games, whatever, the ball is the prettiest ball we've had since Nuge' and is 100% on Tucker's level.

I'm not saying he will be better than Tucker, but I have a VERY strong feeling that when both are retired, they will be the two best Ks this league has ever seen.

Seriously; each kick is mechanically-perfect and longer than any kick prior.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote