Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
While we keep seeing "reports" about Whit, Zeitler, Dre
Nine months from now, Andy Dalton will be running for his life behind an offensive line without Kevin Zeitler and Andrew Whitworth -- and the emphasis will be on making Dalton "more mobile."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
With the roster we'll have, hopefully we can duplicate last year's 6 win success.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-08-2017, 06:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: We keep seeing "reports" and rumors of interest by other clubs.  Is there really any merit to those items?  I mean, we have not heard anything along the lines of negotiations breaking off between those players' agents and the Bengals organization. 

Until I see something posted by an actual credible agency or reporter, I'm still of the mindset that the Bengals are doing everything that they can to keep those players on the team.

What are your thoughts?

I believe KZ and Dre should ALREADY be signed. Wasn't that why we rolled the money over ? Don't we "sign our own"?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 09:21 AM)Wyche Wrote: I believe KZ and Dre should ALREADY be signed. Wasn't that why we rolled the money over ? Don't we "sign our own"?

Mikey says we sign our own in Model model, but in reality we don't. We just do whatever Mikey arbitrarily decides. Sometimes I think he uses a Wee-gee board to make decisions.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 09:21 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I believe KZ and Dre should ALREADY be signed. Wasn't that why we rolled the money over ? Don't we "sign our own"?

We're still sitting on roll over money from the first bush administration. At some point the rebrand of 'sitting on cash for interest and/or tax purposes' fails the smell test.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2017, 06:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: We keep seeing "reports" and rumors of interest by other clubs.  Is there really any merit to those items?  I mean, we have not heard anything along the lines of negotiations breaking off between those players' agents and the Bengals organization. 

Until I see something posted by an actual credible agency or reporter, I'm still of the mindset that the Bengals are doing everything that they can to keep those players on the team.

What are your thoughts?

What's your mindset now ol buddy? LMAO

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 05:39 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: What's your mindset now ol buddy? LMAO

Rolling over his baseless optimism to 2018
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 05:50 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Rolling over his baseless optimism to 2018

Lol....nah...my ol buddy Sunset was just holding out hope....he's coming back to "the dark side" now I'd say. Wink

Reply/Quote