Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whisenhunt Canned @TEN
Appears I'm one of the few with this opinion, but I don't like this move. What did they expect from him at this point?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 02:41 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Appears I'm one of the few with this opinion, but I don't like this move. What did they expect from him at this point?

Better, apparently.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 02:41 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Appears I'm one of the few with this opinion, but I don't like this move. What did they expect from him at this point?

Since the Cardinals started off 4-0 in 2012, Whiz is 4-31 as a head coach. I don't see him getting another HC job, but if he continues to be a good OC, then he'll become the new Norv Turner.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 02:51 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Since the Cardinals started off 4-0 in 2012, Whiz is 4-31 as a head coach. I don't see him getting another HC job, but if he continues to be a good OC, then he'll become the new Norv Turner.

Yeah, he had to be fired.
His blocking schemes and general control of the offense was apparently getting a lot of internal flack for why Mariota and Mett were getting pelted so much. He had to go to save the QB. 
Reply/Quote

Potential job for Hue next season?
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 02:54 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Potential job for Hue next season?

Depends on the "new" owner. The team is basically for sale. I can't help but wonder if we're talking about Peyton Manning, Titans owner/president next season.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote
Whisenhunt shouldn't have been hired by the Titans in the first place.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 02:54 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Potential job for Hue next season?

they are already speculating on a landing spot for chip kelly
Reply/Quote
I am fine with Hue Jackson leaving if he wins a damn superbowl here first. If that means making M. Lewis promoted or gone, OK. I can deal with a H. Jackson headcoach here.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 03:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I am fine with Hue Jackson leaving if he wins a damn superbowl here first. If that means making M. Lewis promoted or gone, OK. I can deal with a H. Jackson headcoach here.

When Marvin said he would walk away after a SB victory he ment he would let brown soak up all the glory with the trophy.... not retire. lol
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 03:08 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: When Marvin said he would walk away after a SB victory he ment he would let brown soak up all the glory with the trophy....  not retire. lol

Interesting choice of words, though, huh?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 03:08 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: When Marvin said he would walk away after a SB victory he ment he would let brown soak up all the glory with the trophy....  not retire. lol

(11-03-2015, 03:13 PM)McC Wrote: Interesting choice of words, though, huh?

I took it as he was going to retire. I wouldn't put it past him to do it.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 03:14 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: I took it as he was going to retire. I wouldn't put it past him to do it.

That's way I took it....until I heard his interview on WLW Sunday.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
There is no patience anymore with coaches or qb's. Not sure if he deserved longer, but I think at least a full year with a rookie qb. Look at how Riverboat Ron has bounced back after his first two years as head coach. I've always like Ken, but his record was pretty bad.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Because hes done a crap job there... Lol
Reply/Quote
4-31 in 35 games as a head coach .. Not a sterling record of achievement. The team owners ain't gonna fire themselves as we well know as Bengals fans so someone has to be the fall guy. It's very typically the coaches.
For all we know he might just be our next OC.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 02:59 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Depends on the "new" owner. The team is basically for sale. I can't help but wonder if we're talking about Peyton Manning, Titans owner/president next season.

How cool would it be to see a former player actually own a team?
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 03:47 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: How cool would it be to see a former player actually own a team?

When Peyton was a free agent in 2012, part of the deal the Titans offered him was a little chunk of ownership.
Reply/Quote
Shouldn't this post be in the Titans Message Board? No news here.....
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 03:51 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: Shouldn't this post be in the Titans Message Board?  No news here.....

Except for the potential job for Hue angle.
Reply/Quote