Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whisenhunt Canned @TEN
Could Wiz be our next Hue?
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 02:54 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Potential job for Hue next season?

doubtful 
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 05:01 PM)magikod Wrote: doubtful 

Hue's done pretty well with Andy, why not with Mariota?
Reply/Quote
I think coaches should get a five year contract with evaluations every year during the first three years.

The reason I think this is because after three years, if there is no improvement from year to year, the coach should be fired. If there is improvement, the coach then gets the last two years to at least get to the Conference Championship Game. In extremes, the coach can or should be fired as soon as possible before the three years are up.

It seems this guy got fired because not only did they not improve, they have regress and their QB is getting killed.

I do not think Hue Jackson would take this job. The Titans are a mess and may possibly be getting a new owner. Hue will want to go to a place that has a better chance of being successful, a team like Miami, Cleveland?, San Francisco?, Buffalo.

Hell, what do I know? Maybe he would go anywhere that gives him the most money or control.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 05:13 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I think coaches should get a five year contract with evaluations every year during the first three years.

The reason I think this is because after three years, if there is no improvement from year to year, the coach should be fired. If there is improvement, the coach then gets the last two years to at least get to the Conference Championship Game. In extremes, the coach can or should be fired as soon as possible before the three years are up.

It seems this guy got fired because not only did they not improve, they have regress and their QB is getting killed.

I do not think Hue Jackson would take this job. The Titans are a mess and may possibly be getting a new owner. Hue will want to go to a place that has a better chance of being successful, a team like Miami, Cleveland?, San Francisco?, Buffalo.

Hell, what do I know? Maybe he would go anywhere that gives him the most money or control.

San Francisco won't be enticing if they keep Baalke as GM. Cleveland is never enticing since they don't give coaches much time and their FO doesn't know how to draft.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote