Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whit Wants To Retire A Bengal
(03-12-2017, 01:44 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: After reading this from Whit and that he's still willing to help Ced and the franchise makes me want to buy a Whit jersey.

A true class act and a Bengals legend.

Yea I'm thinking a Whitworth jersey is definitely in the cards. Dude is a class act and imo the fact of the franchise for over a decade.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This read just exemplifies why Whit deserved to get paid here.

At least show some love and tag him.

Team leaders do not grow on trees and neither do good LT's.

Oh well, spilled milk now.

Best of luck top him and expect the Rams to be much improved with this addition.

Thanks Andrew for many of great years here.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2017, 05:05 PM)treee Wrote: Yea I'm thinking a Whitworth jersey is definitely in the cards. Dude is a class act and imo the fact of the franchise for over a decade.

Well, they'll either be marked down pretty soon :andy: , or, if Mikey hears about so many people wanting them, he might jack up the prices.  :paul:
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2017, 06:49 PM)Shady Wrote: Well, they'll either be marked down pretty soon :andy: , or, if Mikey hears about so many people wanting them, he might jack up the prices.  :paul:

Nah, Whit's an ex-Bengal now, so Mike knows the fans won't even remember who the hell he is. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2017, 01:18 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: A good read about why Whit left and where he stands with the Bengals...

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Grateful-Whit-takes-place-in-Bengaldom-annals/062f82c2-2860-4672-8df0-e0f2af263fc5

Man, that article might just soften the hardest Bengal (ownership) hating heart out there!

Thanks for the post. Rep.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
I hope he does retire a Bengal.
Reply/Quote
He's a class act, I don't think theres a Bengal fan out there who doesn't love Whit.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2017, 06:47 PM)Go Cards Wrote: This read just exemplifies why Whit deserved to get paid here.

At least show some love and tag him.

Team leaders do not grow on trees and neither do good LT's.

Oh well, spilled milk now.

Best of luck top him and expect the Rams to be much improved with this addition.

Thanks Andrew for many of great years here.
You see  we the Bengals have a policy where they won't tag anyone over the age 35 because we don't want to keep anyone long term who is over the age of 35.  Things Mike Brown would say.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote