Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whit hands the baton to Dalton
(08-01-2015, 01:02 AM)GodFather Wrote: And this is Andy's response to Whit as he prepares to rally his team for this upcoming season.

LMAO no but that reminds me of his response to questions about people booing him at the softball game lololol.
Reply/Quote
This team lacks that fire; especially on the offensive side of the football field. It's been this way for a very long time here. The Dalton speech was an absolute joke.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2015, 04:48 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I mean, Gresham seemed to be very passionate and on fire on the field.

But he's not with us anymore.

Meh. I didn't see it. Gresh was a high effort guy, but he never struck me as a fiery leader.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2015, 03:28 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: This team lacks that fire; especially on the offensive side of the football field. It's been this way for a very long time here. The Dalton speech was an absolute joke.

Right. Dalton isn't a leader type. Neither was Carson Palmer, who has all the personality of a cardboard box.

It isn't just the QB's though. We've had a bunch of quiet, nice guys for a long time now. Whit, Peko, Gio, AJ...all great players, but they lack fire.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 07:57 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dalton's speech was pathetic, but Whit's "lets put it on tape" speech wasn't much better.

This team just lacks leadership everywhere.

C'mon, "Let’s have some fun and play together" doesn't get the blood pumping? If that doesn't do it for you, well, you're just not motivated very easily!  Ninja
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2015, 03:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Right. Dalton isn't a leader type. Neither was Carson Palmer, who has all the personality of a cardboard box.

It isn't just the QB's though. We've had a bunch of quiet, nice guys for a long time now. Whit, Peko, Gio, AJ...all great players, but they lack fire.

......which tells me that is starts at the top and "trickles down"......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2015, 03:38 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: C'mon, "Let’s have some fun and play together" doesn't get the blood pumping? If that doesn't do it for you, well, you're just not motivated very easily!  Ninja

I just watched this video, and I have no idea why Dalton and Whit's speeches weren't included:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAA03pcfvB0
Reply/Quote
off in a corner listening to acoustic christian jazz flute

Reply/Quote
(08-02-2015, 08:20 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I just watched this video, and I have no idea why Dalton and Whit's speeches weren't included:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAA03pcfvB0

It'd be nice if the Bengals took a stab at that.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote