Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whit is Da Man!!!!
http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/A-Whit-Christmas-no-dream-for-one-school/9d2f0d60-9d73-4354-861e-71b051c14407

Like I said before, this is what it's all about!!!!
Reply/Quote
whit is one of the reasons why I cannot renounce my 49 year support of Bengals despite wasted seasons like this one.

One of the best players in team history and one of the best persons ever to play for the team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Whit should go down as one of the greatest Bengals ever. Off or on the field he has nailed it.
Reply/Quote
Hard to dislike Whit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I'm really going to miss this guy when he retires. There's literally nothing to dislike about him on or off the field.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 02:39 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm really going to miss this guy when he retires. There's literally nothing to dislike about him on or off the field.

I'm hoping he stays in the area, like Munoz, after he retires.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 05:26 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm hoping he stays in the area, like Munoz, after he retires.

Yeah it'd be nice to see him stay involved in some capacity. Maybe call some games or do a local pregame show.

Or...Maybe he can replace Piano Man? 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote