Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whit wants to continue at LT in 2017
(12-28-2016, 05:55 PM)bengals67 Wrote: I hope Whit goes to Pats and wins a Superbowl.

He has been one of the best Bengals in history and deserves to have a chance to play for a Superbowl instead of being at a franchise running in sand.

same with AJ, xD
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 81071850-tackle-anthony-munoz-of-the-tam...zubOt%2fry]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't know... I sure loved having both Ogbuehi and Fisher on the field at the same time.  Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 05:55 PM)bengals67 Wrote: I hope Whit goes to Pats and wins a Superbowl.

He has been one of the best Bengals in history and deserves to have a chance to play for a Superbowl instead of being at a franchise running in sand.
I want only the best for Whitt. He deserves much more than Mikey and Marvelous Marvin, et al, will ever provide. Hate to lose him but he needs to go where he has the best chance at a SB ring. Screw the Bengals franchise.
Reply/Quote
They're going to have 48 mil in cap to spend. They've got to spend it somewhere. This would be a good place to begin. I'd lock him up for two years this time in case they continue struggling to find quality replacements at OT.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 09:38 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I don't know... I sure loved having both Ogbuehi and Fisher on the field at the same time.  Ninja

But only if they count as one player
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 11:39 PM)samhain Wrote: They're going to have 48 mil in cap to spend.  They've got to spend it somewhere.  This would be a good place to begin.  I'd lock him up for two years this time in case they continue struggling to find quality replacements at OT.

They need the cap room so they can extend William Jackson and Boyd when they become free agents.  It's the Bengals way.  
Reply/Quote
We're gonna lowball him for like 4 mil for one year

Just give him the 16-18 mil for 2 y at deal. It's not like we're gonna spend the money anyway
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 03:22 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: They need the cap room so they can extend William Jackson and Boyd when they become free agents.  It's the Bengals way.  

That's in like 5 years lol

The Bengals way
Reply/Quote
He certainly needs to be our left tackle next season. We blew the first half of this season trying to prove Ced. O. could play right tackle. Let's not waste next year trying to prove he can play left tackle.

By the way, I'm not ready to lump Fisher in with Ced. I still think there's hope for Fisher on the right.

We've also got to resign Zeitler. He is a good guard and we can't afford to let any good o-lineman get away.

The Bengals seem to have a hard time facing a mistake.
Reply/Quote
Whether we keep him on or not, this organization needs to take Munoz's offer to try to help to development of the o-line seriously. Bring him in as an assistant (and heir apparent?) to Paul Alexander. I think it would alleviate a lot of concerns that the fan base are having right now.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 07:48 AM)treee Wrote: Whether we keep him on or not, this organization needs to take Munoz's offer to try to help to development of the o-line seriously. Bring him in as an assistant (and heir apparent?) to Paul Alexander. I think it would alleviate a lot of concerns that the fan base are having right now.

I agree, but regardless, Alexander needs to go.....like in the locker room after the Ravens game gone.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 03:39 AM)Housh Wrote: We're gonna lowball him for like 4 mil for one year

This cracks me up.

Fans squeal about how the Bengals are too loyal to older players.

Then fans squeal about how Bengals do not appreciate older players.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 12:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This cracks me up.

Different fans with different opinions? Oh the humanity!
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals take the cheap route and let Whit move on to retire elsewhere when he is actually needed here, I will be so mad I will post about it. And this is probably the scenario I see playing out, as not only is it a $$$ saver, but unless they bring in new "gm", hard to see them admitting it was a mistake to draft Ced O. Dude wasnt just a bust, he was going to be on IR when they drafted him in the first round. That is why it was a mistake, and I doubt the Bengals will admit they screwed that pick up.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 07:48 AM)treee Wrote: Whether we keep him on or not, this organization needs to take Munoz's offer to try to help to development of the o-line seriously. Bring him in as an assistant (and heir apparent?) to Paul Alexander. I think it would alleviate a lot of concerns that the fan base are having right now.

Man would i love this Treee... Rock On

(12-29-2016, 10:18 AM)Wyche Wrote: I agree, but regardless, Alexander needs to go.....like in the locker room after the Ravens game gone.

For sure Wyche, for sure.

(12-29-2016, 12:56 PM)Millhouse Wrote: If the Bengals take the cheap route and let Whit move on to retire elsewhere when he is actually needed here, I will be so mad I will post about it. And this is probably the scenario I see playing out, as not only is it a $$$ saver, but unless they bring in new "gm", hard to see them admitting it was a mistake to draft Ced O. Dude wasnt just a bust, he was going to be on IR when they drafted him in the first round. That is why it was a mistake, and I doubt the Bengals will admit they screwed that pick up.

Whether they admit it or not, they screwed that pick up.

I don't care if Og becomes a good player down the road, we pretty much lost an entire season cause of him.

This should never happen. Not only did they screw the pick up the coaches screwed our season.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 09:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: 81071850-tackle-anthony-munoz-of-the-tam...zubOt%2fry]

Yeah baby, this is my vote... Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 12:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This cracks me up.

We don't appreciate crappy players they sign to extension like , Peko, Maualuga,  Michael Johnson,  Roland.  Etc.   Big difference 
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 02:37 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: We don't appreciate crappy players they sign to extension like , Peko, Maualuga,  Michael Johnson,  Roland.  Etc.   Big difference 

Shhhhh.....you're ruining the narrative..... Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 02:37 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: We don't appreciate crappy players they sign to extension like , Peko, Maualuga,  Michael Johnson,  Roland.  Etc.   Big difference 

(12-29-2016, 02:41 PM)Wyche Wrote: Shhhhh.....you're ruining the narrative..... Wink

No one is ruining my narrative.

It is impossible for fans to both complain about the Bengals being too loyal to older players and also complain that they will definitely low-ball Whit.

If the Bengals are too loyal to older players then they will not low-ball Whit.

What happens is that some fans disagree with a move regarding a specific player and then try to claim that the bengals "always do that" when in fact they do not.
Reply/Quote