Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White Helmet game announced
(07-27-2023, 04:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'd rather see the field white with white markings. 

I started to post that but then people would know I wasn't being serious. Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 09:02 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Sweet, my fav helmet & uni.

Just wish there was zero orange in the entire uniform & cleats. LIKE ZERO
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 10:32 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Not a fan, white and black so blah

You trippin. It's fire.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 06:17 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I started to post that but then people would know I wasn't being serious. Tongue

Of course it was sarcasm, last year's white helmet home game was nearly a white out anyways. It is okay to have a bit of orange in 
the crowd to change it up too. I really thought they looked even better than I thought they would and that is saying something...

(07-28-2023, 12:15 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: You trippin. It's fire.

They are insanely cool no doubt. Coolest uni/helmet duo ever put together IMHO.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2023, 12:15 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: You trippin. It's fire.

Fire would have flames, black and white very little creativity 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2023, 06:50 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Fire would have flames, black and white very little creativity 

Tigers don't come with orange and black heads and white and black bodies, THOSE uni's were unrealistic.

I would say this uni/helmet combination is much more accurate and disagree, it is very creative. There are no others like them.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2023, 07:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Tigers don't come with orange and black heads and white and black bodies, THOSE uni's were unrealistic.

I would say this uni/helmet combination is much more accurate and disagree, it is very creative. There are no others like them.

Yep. And white tigers were one of the things the Cincinnati Zoo was famous for for many years. It has nothing to do with a lack of “creativity” or whatever.

Reply/Quote
I like them used rarely, just like a white tiger is. If they started doing it multiple times in a year, it would lose some novelty, to me.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2023, 07:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Tigers don't come with orange and black heads and white and black bodies, THOSE uni's were unrealistic.

well we can disagree, it is the trend now to go with something different around the NFL it helps the sales in the pro shop I understand, j im hoping for a throwback uniform soon.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2023, 03:30 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yep. And white tigers were one of the things the Cincinnati Zoo was famous for for many years. It has nothing to do with a lack of “creativity” or whatever.

Even more reasons why these uni's are about to become iconic.

(07-29-2023, 10:34 AM)Destro Wrote: I like them used rarely, just like a white tiger is. If they started doing it multiple times in a year, it would lose some novelty, to me.

Yes, a couple times a year at most, maybe once in the Playoffs, but not all the time. These are special, keep'em that way.

(07-29-2023, 11:05 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: well we can disagree, it is the trend now to go with something different around the NFL it helps the sales in the pro shop I understand, j im hoping for a throwback uniform soon.

Yes we can disagree. We definitely do here Essex. Was calling for the white helmets with the black stripes for over half a decade when 
we originally did the white color rush back in 2015ish times. Never thought the orange and black helmets with the white color rush made
sense. This does.
Reply/Quote