Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Man Convicted Of Beating Black Man At Charlottesville White Nationalist Rally
(05-04-2018, 02:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bfine said he agreed with the DA that he did not want to say it was about race, and you used the word "ostensibly" which means it is possibly not about race at all.

Seems like you guys are still unwilling to admit that this was racially motivated.

I'm with the DA and want the suspect charged to the fullest extent of the law. I do not want to insert any mitigating factors such as race and apparently the DA was also of this frame of thought. The defense and OP wanted to make sure race was brought into the equation. The sooner we as a Nation can agree that a criminal, is a criminal, is a criminal the faster we can progress as a society. Unfortunately, there will always be those that choose to highlight race.

And who the hell said black people imagine racism/ It's been my experience that it is mostly imagined by middle-aged white men. You know the type.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-04-2018, 03:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  The sooner we as a Nation can agree that a criminal, is a criminal, is a criminal the faster we can progress as a society. Unfortunately, there will always be those that choose to highlight race.

Funny how when white supremacists commit crimes based on hatred against an entire group of people it is "just a crime", but when a radical Muslim does it it is terrorism and ALL Muslims must be held accountable.
(05-04-2018, 06:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Funny how when white supremacists commit crimes based on hatred against an entire group of people it is "just a crime", but when a radical Muslim does it it is terrorism and ALL Muslims must be held accountable.

Not sure how funny that is or if anyone thinks ALL Muslims must be held accountable for any act of terrorism. But don't let that stop you from playing in the straw and bringing up race whenever you can.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]