Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White Out Thursday
(09-27-2022, 01:34 PM)R3stangs Wrote: I have a stupid question. If helmets/uniforms will be white do they make any changes in practice? Given a QB has to scan the field quickly does he need some time looking for the white instead of orange?

They do have white jerseys they use on a regular basis.  They just have some differences from the color rush white jerseys. Joe won't have issues because of this

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
They’ve also been practicing in their white helmets, and I’m sure they will too this week.
Reply/Quote
This was probably not the best choice of games to unveil the white helmets, since Miami's are mostly white as well. Should have opened against Pissburgh in them.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 02:11 PM)Sled21 Wrote: This was probably not the best choice of games to unveil the white helmets, since Miami's are mostly white as well. Should have opened against Pissburgh in them.

[Image: 22NIKYNFLDLPHNSTHMIAA?qlt=70&wid=600&fmt=pjpeg]

[Image: s-l500.jpg]

That should negate the helmet colour, IMO.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
The enemy is gonna be so blinded they won't know what hit them.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 03:29 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: The enemy is gonna be so blinded they won't know what hit them.

Dolphins players as they're walking on the field during intros:
[Image: R.5170148e47fcec0738b9353d02354285?rik=Q...ImgRaw&r=0][Image: R.5170148e47fcec0738b9353d02354285?rik=Q...ImgRaw&r=0][Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4415974]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 02:11 PM)Sled21 Wrote: This was probably not the best choice of games to unveil the white helmets, since Miami's are mostly white as well. Should have opened against Pissburgh in them.

lots of teams wear white helmets. The titans and colts for years both had white helmets

the browns and bengals wear orange. This isnt an issue
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 02:01 PM)pally Wrote: They do have white jerseys they use on a regular basis.  They just have some differences from the color rush white jerseys. Joe won't have issues because of this

Missed Kay, thanks Pally this is epic stuff. Hope we show like crazy mutha's.

It is time to start a run. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 06:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Looks gray right now. Hopefully they’re doing another coat, or the lights will make a difference.

looks much better with additional coats

I wonder if the smoking tigers they run out between during pre game will be changed to white tigers for the game

Reply/Quote
wearing a white polo and khakis to work tomorrow. dont have white pants. haha
Reply/Quote
Bengals will drop the ball on this if they dont give out t shirt or towels at the gate. Need everyone to be ALL IN for it too look good.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 12:42 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Bengals will drop the ball on this if they dont give out t shirt or towels at the gate. Need everyone to be ALL IN for it too look good.

The players and the end zones will look badazz anyway.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 02:01 PM)pally Wrote: They do have white jerseys they use on a regular basis.  They just have some differences from the color rush white jerseys. Joe won't have issues because of this

Quoting this just because we can never have enough Kay.....
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 10:05 PM)pally Wrote: looks much better with additional coats

I wonder if the smoking tigers they run out between during pre game will be changed to white tigers for the game

That does look much better. I am getting excited! YesClapping

(09-29-2022, 12:44 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Quoting this just because we can never have enough Kay.....

True that. Love that gal.Wub
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
But its after Labor Day

So as a Tigers stripes are to blend in.... Are they changing the Orange on the Field to WHITE as well?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 02:08 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: But its after Labor Day

So as a Tigers stripes are to blend in.... Are they changing the Orange on the Field to WHITE as well?

Ummm, yes. Like that’s been all over social media all week. Logo and end zones are white.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 06:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Looks gray right now. Hopefully they’re doing another coat, or the lights will make a difference.

Just going for the ubiquitous baby aspirin look everyone loves..  Who Dey
I'll be wearing my lucky white socks..and might even drink white milk with white bread! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Since it's the White Tiger game, it's time to break out the eyeliner!!!!!

[Image: fALK2G.gif]

[Image: ThatDistantCat-size_restricted.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 12:42 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Bengals will drop the ball on this if they dont give out t shirt or towels at the gate. Need everyone to be ALL IN for it too look good.

Everyone is getting a white pom pom at their seat

Reply/Quote