Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 11:01 AM)pally Wrote:

https://www.bengals.com/history/white-bengal
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What's with the Loki font?
Reply/Quote
It will be a historical moment the first time they take the field with no Orange on the helments
Reply/Quote
Love the white and black helmets and uniforms!
Reply/Quote
MEAT SWEATS!
Reply/Quote
Twitter has been down for me, I can't see it..
Reply/Quote
It's another teaser video. Just announce it already jeesh.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 01:23 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: It's another teaser video. Just announce it already jeesh.

Exactly. Its not like we don't already know what it looks like.

Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 01:32 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Exactly. Its not like we don't already know what it looks like.

Yeah, bring out the boobies already!!!Pervert

Enough of this teasin'. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 01:03 PM)Tony Wrote: Twitter has been down for me, I can't see it..

Bastids are playin' you man... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 02:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Bastids are playin' you man... Ninja

I finally got on.. It was only certain people... Makes you wonder..
Reply/Quote
I think we will see them used for the first time for the Thursday night Sep 29th Ring of Honor induction game against the Dolphins.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
If the day ever comes when professional sports teams are named after corporate sponsors instead of cities (or states) we could do worse than The Swift Meats.
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 11:01 AM)pally Wrote: https://www.bengals.com/history/white-bengal

The Bengals social media team is second to none. Such a refreshing change. If I was younger, I would probably spend my free time trying to convince Elizabeth Blackburn that I’m her soul mate.

On more serious, but just as unlikely matters: how cool wouid it be if Bates signed his extension and was introduced in the new uniform? (Drools)
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 11:20 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: What's with the Loki font?

They get paid $$$$ to create something new & different.
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 01:23 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: It's another teaser video. Just announce it already jeesh.

Someone needs to make a similar video of a fan buying season tickets as a parody.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
We know they will use them with the white pants and jersey. But they may also look really badass if they wore them with the all black pants and jersey combo.
Reply/Quote
Now I wish they'd bring back the actual Color Rush jersey, as the only orange on it was the "B" logo and the trim on the letters in the nameplate.
There was no orange trim on the number like there is on the current away jersey.
Just a minor detail really, but I notice it lol.

I also really liked the Color Rush jersey and wish they didn't get rid of it. I wanted that to become the new away jersey instead of the one they went with.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote