Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White kids (with Trump sign) turn backs on black players
(12-18-2016, 01:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Were you refering to the diagram or the poster?
(12-18-2016, 01:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I appears you always feel the need to assure yourself and others of this. Perhaps as if you are trying to compensate for something.

While you keep using the same tired, played out "T shirt slogan" to insult others over

(12-17-2016, 05:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There's a good chance this made sense in your head. 

and over

(12-14-2016, 01:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm sure you had a point in your head. 

and over

(10-03-2015, 08:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did that sentence make sense in your head?

and over

(01-10-2016, 04:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Assuming this made a point in your head.

and over

(04-18-2016, 11:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I assume that made sense in your head. 

and over

(05-20-2016, 08:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did that sentence make sense in your head?

and over

(05-20-2016, 10:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I can only assume you think you are making a point in your head. 

and over

(06-04-2015, 10:37 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm assuming that made sense in your head when you posted it.

and over

(06-05-2015, 09:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did this question make sense to you when you came up with it in your head?

and over

(06-29-2015, 01:22 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Did that make sense when you came up with it in your head?

and over

(07-17-2015, 01:20 AM)bfine32 Wrote:  Does this actually make sense in your head? 

and over

(09-18-2015, 12:16 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Did this make sense in your head?

It seems when something doesn't make sense you're the common denominator.
(12-19-2016, 03:30 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: While you keep using the same tired, played out "T shirt slogan" to insult others over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

It seems when something doesn't make sense you're the common denominator.

Guilty as charged. When something doesn't make sense to me I am usually always part of the discussion.

To be honest; this is getting kind of creepy. I'm gonna let you go.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-15-2016, 03:37 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Seeing as Trump never made any disparaging remarks about Black people I don't see how one could credibly make that argument.

Which is why I said that his rhetoric has been "used by a minority of his supporters to promote hate towards non straight White Christians. Rhetoric can be twisted and we have examples of how it was twisted, despite no intention by Trump to overtly insult blacks. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(12-19-2016, 02:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Guilty as charged. When something doesn't make sense to me I am usually always part of the discussion.

To be honest; this is getting kind of creepy. I'm gonna let you go.

Senseless . . .

Quote:adjective

destitute or deprived of sensation; unconscious.

lacking mental perception, appreciation, or comprehension.

stupid or foolish, as persons or actions.

nonsensical or meaningless, 

You've implied multiple comments by multiple people are seneseless on multiple occasions for a prolonged period of time.  Your comments are nothing more than not so thinly veiled insults in an attempt to circumvent the code of conduct because you didn't overtly call anyone stupid.  I don't believe that really qualifies as "discussion."  I'm amused you're feigning ignorance of your charade.
(12-17-2016, 11:41 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I just see a boobie.
Ninja

Make sure you call him by his biological scientifically correct term, or else he will be all to happy to correct you.
(12-19-2016, 03:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Which is why I said that his rhetoric has been "used by a minority of his supporters to promote hate towards non straight White Christians. Rhetoric can be twisted and we have examples of how it was twisted, despite no intention by Trump to overtly insult blacks. 

Not entirely true. When the Democrats see a Trump sign they automatically associate it and the person with it to Racism, bigots, homophobes (which has died down a lot), xenophobes, islam-phobes and a host of others adjectives. No matter the context.

And funny thing is, 2-3 years ago he really wasn't labeled as any of those things. Of course he's always been somewhat of an ass, but in all honesty, most upper CEO's I know are asses as well. It's part of their extreme competitive makeup.
(12-19-2016, 09:34 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Not entirely true. When the Democrats see a Trump sign they automatically associate it and the person with it to Racism, bigots, homophobes (which has died down a lot), xenophobes, islam-phobes and a host of others adjectives. No matter the context.

And funny thing is, 2-3 years ago he really wasn't labeled as any of those things. Of course he's always been somewhat of an ass, but in all honesty, most upper CEO's I know are asses as well. It's part of their extreme competitive makeup.

In the past three years he has proposed building a wall along the US-Mexican border. Called Mexican immigrants rapists. Claimed he couldn't get a fair trial because a judge was of Mexican descent. Called for a complete moratorium of Islamic immigrants. Claimed he would appoint a judge to the Supreme Court to overturn marriage equality. 
(12-19-2016, 09:26 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Make sure you call him by his biological scientifically correct term, or else he will be all to happy to correct you.

If you're going to have a conversation based upon a biological argument you will probably need to use the correct terms. 

Hell, if you're gonna buy a part at Lowe's or Autozone, you're probably gonna need to know the part's name if you want to buy the right god damn part. Unless you don't mind buying the wrong part. 
(12-19-2016, 09:34 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Not entirely true. When the Democrats see a Trump sign they automatically associate it and the person with it to Racism, bigots, homophobes (which has died down a lot), xenophobes, islam-phobes and a host of others adjectives. No matter the context.

What part isn't entirely true?

The fact that a small minority have used it with their displays of hate, the fact that rhetoric can be twisted, or the fact that Trump hasn't overtly made disparaging remarks about black Americans? 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(12-19-2016, 11:44 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Unless you don't mind buying the wrong part. 

Is it just me, or does this sound like a come-on ?

You're sending me a pic of your man-boob, aren't you ?

Democrats aren't the only ones who associate the Trump name with racism. Racists now use his name like a Swastika or a Confederate flag to offend minorities.

Funny thing is, Trump was labeled a racist way back when he sued for housing discrimination in the 70s, and when he took out an add in the Times to call for the death penalty for the Central Park 5 in the 80s, and when he used his notoriety to amplify the birther movement 8 years ago.