Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White minority
I do not know one person who cares about a white minority. The US was bound to go into some Mulatto no race.

The issue with our immigration policy is there is no threshold to enter. We take everyone most poor and most uneducated, And currently we restrict races.

1. We need to enforce laws.
2. Create a point system to ensure we get the best from the world regardless of race. This removes the current restrictions.

We can not have a social safety net here plus take in every third world countries uneducated and poor. Now if you want to end all social programs then sure let’s have open borders. We can’t afford them and we shouldn’t have to afford them.
(05-17-2018, 03:03 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I look forward to being a minority. Everything that's ever been said as an excuse for some to be racist to white people, I'm going to use. I'm going to take advantage of any and all social programs geared towards helping minorities. It'll be a great day! ThumbsUp

You mean we could actually have the American Caucasian College Fund?   Cool

(05-17-2018, 03:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It seems I remember this study as well and what I remember it saying is that Whites will be a minority compared to ever other race combined. They will still be the majority race, so white folks may have to wait a little longer to get their free stuff.

Way to ruin our dreams there, Captain Buzzkill..   Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(05-17-2018, 05:17 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hey, I'm on board!  Everyone who got to this country a second later than my ancestors did should rightly shove off.  Hell, if I had a time machine I'd go back to 1914 and kick my great granfather right in the junk and tell him to get his stinky ass back to Calabria!  He'd probably mutter some gibberish in not English and then try to rape me, or something.

Exactly. Because if we didn't beat them up, they might come here and think this is a place that doesn't beat up new people. We can't have that!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
bfine already covered this, but essentially we would see no majority race in the country. The estimate of white (non-Hispanic) was estimated last year at 61.3%. There is still a ways to go before we reach the point where the white race is a plurality and not a majority, but as you can see from the table at the link, there is still a long way to go before whites are a minority. 
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-17-2018, 05:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Another example is how my ancestors came here from Ireland and Italy against the will of "real Americans" as it was feared they were nothing but lawless rapists and thieves who would refuse to assimilate and speak English.  Now American Irish and Italians are considered regular ol' white folk and they are joining their Anglican brothers in banding against the newest races of thieving and rapey immigrants who are totally going to ruin this country.

I shed I tear, I do.  Just think about it, the great grandchildren of today's rapey animal immigrants Donald Trump wants you to fear could be banding together with your OWN grandchildren to demand the president of 2068 do something about whatever dangerous wave of immigrants is hell-bent on destroying America then.  Melt on, o great pot.  Melt on.

Says who?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(05-17-2018, 03:03 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I look forward to being a minority. Everything that's ever been said as an excuse for some to be racist to white people, I'm going to use. I'm going to take advantage of any and all social programs geared towards helping minorities. It'll be a great day! ThumbsUp

Hmmm....I suspect bemoaning becoming a minority will be frowned upon while celebrating becoming a majority will be encouraged. We can never become a true minority with all the perks until that changes. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(05-17-2018, 09:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Says who?

Their white neighbor when they see the new Hispanic family moving in down the block?
(05-17-2018, 10:17 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Their white neighbor when they see the new Hispanic family moving in down the block?

Not when I see the Latino leave for work at 6:00 am and the Eyetalian sitting on his porch in his stained t-shirt and a twelve pack at noon. LOL

(05-17-2018, 05:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Another example is how my ancestors came here from Ireland and Italy against the will of "real Americans" as it was feared they were nothing but lawless rapists and thieves who would refuse to assimilate and speak English.  Now American Irish and Italians are considered regular ol' white folk and they are joining their Anglican brothers in banding against the newest races of thieving and rapey immigrants who are totally going to ruin this country.

I shed I tear, I do.  Just think about it, the great grandchildren of today's rapey animal immigrants Donald Trump wants you to fear could be banding together with your OWN grandchildren to demand the president of 2068 do something about whatever dangerous wave of immigrants is hell-bent on destroying America then.  Melt on, o great pot.  Melt on.

[Image: 2zgfbl1.jpg]
(05-17-2018, 10:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Not when I see the Latino leave for work at 6:00 am and the Eyetalian sitting on his porch in his stained t-shirt and a twelve pack at noon. LOL

Which you happen to notice because you just happen to be sitting on your porch at noon in your stained t-shirt with a twelve pack?

Man, your Hispanic neighbor probably thinks you are both on the welfare! Hilarious
(05-18-2018, 04:36 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Which you happen to notice because you just happen to be sitting on your porch at noon in your stained t-shirt with a twelve pack?

Man, your Hispanic neighbor probably thinks you are both on the welfare! Hilarious

He does mumble a lot of shit in Spanish as he steps over our beer cans on the sidewalk.  

(05-18-2018, 11:10 AM)michaelsean Wrote: He does mumble a lot of shit in Spanish as he steps over our beer cans on the sidewalk.  

[Image: 32721349_1703339809753357_25248291667050...e=5B9743CC]

You believe minorities have it better than white people right now in the United States?

Why is that?
(05-17-2018, 03:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Exactly!  I'm going to waltz into the welfare office and claim that I'm a poor downtrodden minority and demand a welfare check.  Then I'm going to apply for a job that's way beyond my paygrade and gleefully check the "WHITE MALE" box and laugh as they are forced to hire me.  Ugh , I can't wait.

(05-17-2018, 03:41 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yep, if they try to say I'm not qualified, I'm going to cry racism and laugh all the way to the bank! ThumbsUp

Maybe I am confused.

Are there supposed to be ninjas at the bottom of these posts?

There has never been an affirmative action program of any kind that forced people to hire anyone unqualified for a job.  Is that how you guys thought it worked?

And did you think you get a welfare check based on race?

Please tell me you guys are joking, because there are some rubes out there who really believe this FoxNews fodder.
(05-18-2018, 04:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Maybe I am confused.

Are there supposed to be ninjas at the bottom of these posts?

There has never been an affirmative action program of any kind that forced people to hire anyone unqualified for a job.  Is that how you guys thought it worked?

And did you think you get a welfare check based on race?

Please tell me you guys are joking, because there are some rubes out there who really believe this FoxNews fodder.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say they were joking.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-17-2018, 03:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It seems I remember this study as well and what I remember it saying is that Whites will be a minority compared to ever other race combined. 

So the rest of the country will just be like Houston, then, gotcha!