Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Whitworth-Bengals lowballed
(12-08-2018, 12:05 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Typical Bengal fan talk. They explain away other teams success with...Gee let's see if they can afford to keep all these guys. Just like people have done with the Steelers and Rams.

How many QB's on rookie deals have we had and failed to build a playoff winner around?

Dalton is currently paid lower than a lot of non-rookie starters.

There is the atypical example of a Bengals fan with blinders on. 2018 Rams FA signings ,SUH, PETERS. TALIB. And who did we get ? Another of our yearly washed up linebackers.The difference is their FO is trying to WIN . While on the other hand the Bengals are trying to put your money in MBs pocket. I believe some posters on here are FO employees who are paid to spread favorable propaganda.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2018, 06:53 PM)McC Wrote: For sure.  Supposed to be seen and not heard.
But punters and kickers can be  a wacky bunch.  And he was the long distance kicker and kicked off, so he was both.  

And if I remember correctly, Lee was also a part time wide receiver.  I remember him going across the middle once and getting destroyed after a catch.  I think he was knocked out cold!
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2018, 10:35 AM)Foolishpride Wrote: And if I remember correctly, Lee was also a part time wide receiver.  I remember him going across the middle once and getting destroyed after a catch.  I think he was knocked out cold!

That was Pat McInally.  I was just thinking about that yesterday.  That was some hit.   If I remember right, he held onto the ball too.  Imagine a hit like that today.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2018, 08:33 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: There is the atypical example of a Bengals fan with blinders on. 2018 Rams FA signings ,SUH, PETERS. TALIB. And who did we get ? Another of our yearly washed up linebackers.The difference is their FO is trying to WIN . While on the other hand the Bengals are trying to put your money in MBs pocket. I believe some posters on here are FO employees who are paid to spread favorable propaganda.

Yes. Some teams actually sign quality free agents and have large scouting departments. It's so obvious that the way the Bengals do things dont work.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2018, 11:07 AM)McC Wrote: That was Pat McInally.  I was just thinking about that yesterday.  That was some hit.   If I remember right, he held onto the ball too.  Imagine a hit like that today.

AH yes, it was Pat McInally.  I thought he was dead after that hit!  Thanks for the correction!
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2018, 12:53 PM)Foolishpride Wrote: AH yes, it was Pat McInally.  I thought he was dead after that hit!  Thanks for the correction!

Reply/Quote