Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Whitworth Blew It.
Got to say if we had Eifert and Witworthy didnt hold we would have won... Witworthy blew it.
Reply/Quote
It wasn't a hold. It was an "overpower"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Even the sportswriters are calling it a phantom hold.
Reply/Quote
You're on fire with the trolling right now, Marlon, midseason form. First a "Now that we have Andy out of the way" thread and now a "Whitworth blew it" thread.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
He will still be credited with a perfect game.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He will still be credited with a perfect game.

That is what he cares about, xD
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:15 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You're on fire with the trolling right now, Marlon, midseason form. First a "Now that we have Andy out of the way" thread and now a "Whitworth blew it" thread.

I know.. I know.. it wasnt a hold..
Reply/Quote
It was not a hold, the guy fell down and the ref threw the flag.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:15 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You're on fire with the trolling right now, Marlon, midseason form. First a "Now that we have Andy out of the way" thread and now a "Whitworth blew it" thread.

Well, we've repeatedly been told Andy can't win a playoff game and is the reason we lost four straight, so now he can't screw it up for us, right?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It wasn't a hold.  It was an "overpower"

[Image: giggle.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Thought you were talking about Whitworth's whiff on the pick 6. Pressure from the impending defender caused AJ to throw it soft.
Reply/Quote
Even the Steelers twitter guy said it was a bad call. Whit got screwed and so did the team on that play.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:18 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Even the Steelers twitter guy said it was a bad call. Whit got screwed and so did the team on that play.

Not the first phantom call that's been called against him.  I think there was a big one in the Arizona game.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 03:34 PM)3wt Wrote: Not the first phantom call that's been called against him.  I think there was a big one in the Arizona game.

Seattle game. Going for our second TD I believe. Big holding call on the HUGE pass play to AJ.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 03:44 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Seattle game. Going for our second TD I believe. Big holding call on the HUGE pass play to AJ.

Yeah.   We have had a large # of bad calls in critical games, and several have been bad holding calls.   I know they make bad calls on everybody, but it really feels like the Bengals are targeted.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It wasn't a hold.  It was an "overpower"

thats only when they Hold a bengals defender.
Reply/Quote
The weird one was when they picked up a holding flag on Pittsburgh. That made me hot. Not that the refs gave them the game or anything they beat us because they executed greatly on 3rd down. But it was still fishy on that play for me
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 10:27 PM)bonesaw Wrote: The weird one was when they picked up a holding flag on Pittsburgh.   That made me hot.  Not that the refs gave them the game or anything they beat us because they executed greatly on 3rd down.  But it was still fishy on that play for me

I never did hear an explanation for this.  Does anyone know what happened?
Reply/Quote
I see you didnt actually watch the game Marlon.
Reply/Quote
At least watch the games if your gonna super troll
Reply/Quote