Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl!
He got the short end of the stick with the refs in Cincinnati. About time he was with a team that got the calls.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 08:46 PM)jj22 Wrote: Whit got the last laugh, like so many other Bengals who have escaped. Hopefully those days are over, and Bengal players legacy's are made in postseasons here from here on out.

He really could get to the HOF easier with a SB win on his resume.
Reply/Quote
No love for Rex Burkhead? Is Flowers still on the Pats?

To hell with both of them too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Hope Burkhead takes the time to show Whit his ring.....lol
Reply/Quote
Whitwoth and Burkhead getting to play in the SB....only not for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
This superbowl is a win-win. Either Whit and our next HC get a ring, or Brady gets his 6th and is singlehandedly better than the entire proud Stillers franchise. The salt out of Pittsburgh could salt the roads for the next century.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 03:49 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: This superbowl is a win-win. Either Whit and our next HC get a ring, or Brady gets his 6th and is singlehandedly better than the entire proud Stillers franchise. The salt out of Pittsburgh could salt the roads for the next century.

That's a great way to look at it.  After 24 hours of infinite posts about NFL conspiracy theories, it's nice to see someone embracing the positives of this game.  Plus, there will be lots of food served and gambling.  Imma enjoy it.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote