Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who’s been more valuable in post season?
(01-27-2023, 03:25 PM)tms Wrote:  If Burrow needs them to be great, that almost implies Burrow himself is not great. And that's nonsense.

People think Mahomes is great but he has one of the best O lines in the NFL protecting him plus the best TE in the NFL and a talented group of WRs.  He has had elite talent surrounding him since he has been in the NFL.  Even when he had a mediocre O-line he still had elite talent like Kelce, Hill and even Kareem Hunt.
Reply/Quote
Better way to look at it is who is harder to replace?

I think we can let Pratt walk and have ADG step in and play at a similar level. He's already had some key plays in the playoffs this year.

I'd rather keep Higgins (and I fully think we will as the salary cap will nearly double in the next 7 years)
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 01:53 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: I agree. But who has been more valuable in post season? I would argue Pratt

Higgins.  He may not be filling the stat sheet, but he opens up the field for the other guys.  Look how wide open the middle of the field was against Buffalo.

The other thing is that we have ADG, I'm convinced he can step in and play at a similar level.
Reply/Quote
I think a legit question is: How much more valuable is Chase than Higgins?

I saw the other night where Tee is 3rd in the NFL in Yards per Target for receivers with 100 minimum targets.

For instance, this season:
JaMarr was targeted 134 times for 1046 that equals 7.8 yards per target.
Tee was targeted 109 for 1029 that equals 9.4 yards per target.

Now I'm not saying Tee is a better WR than JaMarr but he's definitely Teir 1A and how much can we get him for in 2024 as opposed to JC in 2026?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote