Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who DON'T you want our AFCN rivals to take...
In the first round?
For me

Ravens
Jermaine Johnson
Derek Stingley
Garrett Wilson
Jordan Davis

Steelers
Andrew Booth
Malik Willis
Tyler Linderbaun
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Ravens
Linderbaum
Sauce (somehow)

Steelers
Anyone productive

Edit: didn't see the statement said first round.
Reply/Quote
All the ones mentioned, but I also don't want the Steelers to take Ridder and make me hate his guts.

In the 2nd I also don't want to see my other Wyomin' brother Muma to go to the Pitt.
Reply/Quote
I don't want Jordan Davis to go to the Ravens... Which is a very realistic possibility.

I would like to see the Steelers waste a 1st rounder on Desmond Ridder.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I especially do not want Linderbaum, Karlaftis, Sauce, Jordan Davis, or Trevor Penning. The former two because they are my draft crushes. The latter 3 have no chance of fallig to us but they are players who I think will be really good and I do not want to see them play for a hated rival. Before we went on the run (and he rose up the boards) I liked Penning as a possibility. Davis is a very unique player who will be a real pain in the middle of the trenches.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
Jordan Davis
Reply/Quote
IDC,,
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Answer: Good players.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 12:12 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: All the ones mentioned, but I also don't want the Steelers to take Ridder and make me hate his guts.

In the 2nd I also don't want to see my other Wyomin' brother Muma to go to the Pitt.

I think for me it’s any of the Cincy players in any round. Or any of the teams to find an elite player that fits a big need. Like Ravens drafting OL, or Pitt taking corner or whatever the Browns need.

Seriously, **** the Browns
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2022, 08:37 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Ravens
Linderbaum
Sauce (somehow)

Steelers
Anyone productive

Edit: didn't see the statement said first round.

Do the Ravens run a wide zone now?
I thought they still ran a power/gap scheme.

If they still run gap/power, I don't see Linderbaum being a fit.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 12:35 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Do the Ravens run a wide zone now?

I want Pittsburg to take Kenny Pickett. I don’t want Baltimore to take Davis or Stingley. I hope they take Linderbaum because that would be a reach but I think he’s a longtime starter for them.
Reply/Quote
Players I don't want BAL or PIT to take:
- Trevor Penning - I think he's gonna be a mauler
- Zion Johnson - Just so good. NFL-ready Day 1 starter
- Dax Hill - I think this dude is the 2nd-best cover safety in the draft
- Trent McDuffie - I could see him being a frustrating CB to deal with
- (BAL specifically) Any of Chris Olave, Garrett Wilson, Treylon Burks, or Drake London - I think those guys have potential to be Tee Higgins level. I think Jameson Williams could be the best of the bunch, but I don't see him being much of a factor this year

I'm honestly not that worried about any DT or QB our rivals would pick. Jordan Davis has outstanding athleticism and measurables, but he didn't really produce much in college.

I also don't see Gardner, Stingley, or Hamilton making it to BAL. If by chance Thibodeaux makes it, I could be worried about him.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 10:52 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I think for me it’s any of the Cincy players in any round. Or any of the teams to find an elite player that fits a big need. Like Ravens drafting OL, or Pitt taking corner or whatever the Browns need.

Seriously, **** the Browns

Browns need weapons and need a Center now that Tretter is gone. Agreed screw'em.

Pitt needs tons of help all over. Hoping they all have a shitty Draft. 

Doubt this happens though, the Ravens are usually a good drafting team.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 01:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Browns need weapons and need a Center now that Tretter is gone. Agreed screw'em.

Browns dont have a 1st rounder now.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 01:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Browns need weapons and need a Center now that Tretter is gone. Agreed screw'em.

Browns are rolling with Nick Harris as the starter. Scratch center off the need list.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 02:05 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Browns dont have a 1st rounder now.

Yeah, they traded everything for the massage too much dude.

Congrats with us getting Dax Hill Ocho, I kept trying to play him off for you a bit. Love the pick.

Kenyon Green went in the early teens people. Mellow

(04-29-2022, 12:19 AM)UFBengal Wrote: Browns are rolling with Nick Harris as the starter. Scratch center off the need list.

Nick Harris eh? 

Speaking about the OP after the Draft I thought the Ravens did great with Kyle Hamilton maybe the best Safety in this Draft
and getting Linderbaum if he can handle our DT room. Pickett going to the Pitt sucks a bit as I like the guy.

Would be weird seeing another good person becoming a scumbag playing with the Stool. Weird voodoo or somethin'.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 12:35 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Do the Ravens run a wide zone now?

Well.....I called it. But I think we can more handle him when we beat down the ratbirds yearly.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 01:22 AM)WVUHomer Wrote: Well.....I called it. But I think we can more handle him when we beat down the ratbirds yearly.

Yeah, I don't see the Linderbaum fit a good one against our guys with Reader and the boys.

I like their Kyle Hamilton pick of course but this one is a bit befuddling going against our big, mean DT's. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 01:26 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, I don't see the Linderbaum fit a good one against our guys with Reader and the boys.

I like their Kyle Hamilton pick of course but this one is a bit befuddling going against our big, mean DT's. Mellow

I think Cam Jurgens would have been a better fit for them too. I see him as a better prospect than Linderbaum.

Jurgens was the potential (with a high floor) but Linderbaum was the "finished" project (highest floor). Jurgens also has OG versatility and a quote from. Karras (or maybe it was Bill regarding Karras) makes me think it would be a good idea to grab Jurgens over additional D help in 2 (yes, even over my CTB). Paraphrasing the quote but, "Having C versatility is highly valued whenever playing the other iOL spots as you're able to understand the protection calls before they are given"
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 02:02 AM)WVUHomer Wrote: I think Cam Jurgens would have been a better fit for them too. I see him as a better prospect than Linderbaum.

Jurgens was the potential (with a high floor) but Linderbaum was the "finished" project (highest floor). Jurgens also has OG versatility and a quote from. Karras (or maybe it was Bill regarding Karras) makes me think it would be a good idea to grab Jurgens over additional D help in 2 (yes, even over my CTB). Paraphrasing the quote but, "Having C versatility is highly valued whenever playing the other iOL spots as you're able to understand the protection calls before they are given"

Jurgens has flew up my board, I like what you are thinking here WVUHomer.

If we come out of this Draft with Dax Hill, a Center like Jurgens, a talented Corner, a 3-tech and a pass rusher we are sitting pretty.

I thought the Hamilton and Pickett picks were good ones by the Ratbirds and Stool though. Damn. Whatever
Reply/Quote