Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who Dey!
Well my team loses in dramatic heartbreaking fashion again so I’m a huge fan of yours the rest of the way. Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
Welcome about the Burrow Express.....
Reply/Quote
Please win it all!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 10:01 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Please win it all!

Do you see Rodgers playing another season in Green Bay? Do you trust Jordan Love to take over the QB spot and play a full season? 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 10:38 AM)Bengalion Wrote: Do you see Rodgers playing another season in Green Bay? Do you trust Jordan Love to take over the QB spot and play a full season? 

Every Packers fan I talk to want him gone and want Love to take over. I’m not sure what to think.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 10:38 AM)Bengalion Wrote: Do you see Rodgers playing another season in Green Bay? Do you trust Jordan Love to take over the QB spot and play a full season? 

(01-10-2023, 10:53 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Every Packers fan I talk to want him gone and want Love to take over. I’m not sure what to think.

I think he will be taking over in the other "Bay".
Cool
Reply/Quote
What they heck was going on with your players pushing the medical staff that was trying to get to an injured player. Especially after last week, that was a horrible look..... I can't imagine the league would let that go unfined. Walker got ejected, but Wyatt should have been ejected as well....

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
I gotta say, jumping on the Burrow wagon after your own team's 30 straight years of HOF QB play looks to be in jeopardy takes a lot of guts.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You're a class act backer
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote