Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who Dey Basement Dwellers
Hello, Bengal fanboys. Are you pumped up for another long season of sub .500 mediocrity from the Bengals? I know I am.

How many of you are contemplating switching to the other Ohio team? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 05:41 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Hello, Bengal fanboys. Are you pumped up for another long season of sub .500 mediocrity from the Bengals? I know I am.

How many of you are contemplating switching to the other Ohio team?  Hilarious

Hi Poe.  Just like my browns have sucked for years, the Bengals have basically sucked the same. A few playoff appearances got their hopes up but nothing of value materialized due to players choking, poor coaching and bad QB play. This sad state of affairs however is about to change for the Browns with the acquisition of Buckeye killer and future HOF'er Baker Mayfield. Until the Bengals get a good QB they will be mired in mediocrity. With their best player AJ Green losing his desire to play and hurt all the time, it will be a long season for the team from Kentucky, home of Moscow Mitch.
Reply/Quote
Guess which division team scored more touchdowns and points than the other three teams combined? Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

The Steelers, Browns and Bengals looked like huge steamy piles today.
Reply/Quote
Welcome back.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Did Miami even show up?
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 06:54 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Hi Poe.  Just like my browns have sucked for years, the Bengals have basically sucked the same. A few playoff appearances got their hopes up but nothing of value materialized due to players choking, poor coaching and bad QB play. This sad state of affairs however is about to change for the Browns with the acquisition of Buckeye killer and future HOF'er Baker Mayfield. Until the Bengals get a good QB they will be mired in mediocrity. With their best player AJ Green losing his desire to play and hurt all the time, it will be a long season for the team from Kentucky, home of Moscow Mitch.

"Welcome to the 2020 NFL Draft, with the 1st pick in this draft the Cleveland Clowns are on the clock"
Reply/Quote
[Image: GESH2FDJGVFBDDKPA2ZWJWMOLM.JPG]
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Oh this guy is back?
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 11:53 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Did Miami even show up?

The guy 3 posts above sure hasn't...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 12:37 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Guess which division team scored more touchdowns and points than the other three teams combined?  Hilarious  LMAO  Hilarious  LMAO

The Steelers, Browns and Bengals looked like huge steamy piles today.

I'd say the team tanking for Tua has many more beat downs coming. I wouldn't pimp the first one to much.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 06:54 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: the Browns with the acquisition of future HOF'er Baker Mayfield.

3 INTs, a safety, and booed off the field in his home opener. Sit back and enjoy the "highlights".  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I guess the Ratbirds are now World Champs after beating Miami... *Smirk*
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 05:41 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Hello, Bengal fanboys. Are you pumped up for another long season of sub .500 mediocrity from the Bengals? I know I am.

How many of you are contemplating switching to the other Ohio team?  Hilarious

Weakest smack ever beating the weakest team not only in NFL, but all football. We shall destroy you twice this year because of this post and it will be all your fault. Your team will hate you for it.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 08:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Weakest smack ever beating the weakest team not only in NFL, but all football. We shall destroy you twice this year because of this post and it will be all your fault. Your team will hate you for it.  Cool

Perhaps you should look at the time stamp to see when I made the comment. Either way, I'm not just discussing week 1, but rather, the entire season. Are you pretending you don't expect the Bengals to be the division basement dwellers or something? Also, I guess Bengal fans think winning a division game is like winning the Superbowl. I can't blame you guys, though. It's all you know.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 05:23 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Perhaps you should look at the time stamp to see when I made the comment. Either way, I'm not just discussing week 1, but rather, the entire season. Are you pretending you don't expect the Bengals to be the division basement dwellers or something? Also, I guess Bengal fans think winning a division game is like winning the Superbowl. I can't blame you guys, though. It's all you know.

Pretending? No. Pretending to be awesome and still backing it up after Miami? That's pretending. Just remember what I wrote because it will be true. We've owned the Ravens and will continue to do so. WTS, I'm not saying your team is terrible, but highly doubt you could beat Miami again. 

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 05:23 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Perhaps you should look at the time stamp to see when I made the comment. Either way, I'm not just discussing week 1, but rather, the entire season. Are you pretending you don't expect the Bengals to be the division basement dwellers or something? Also, I guess Bengal fans think winning a division game is like winning the Superbowl. I can't blame you guys, though. It's all you know.

Who gives a flying rats ass when you made the comment. This subforum isn't for coming here before the season starts, making some dumb prediction that your team is going to win the division and then coming back at the end and saying "told you so, i'm the smack talk champion!!11!11!!durrrrrrrrrrr!". 

Of course, i may as well be trying to explain what dry is to a cup of water. 

Dork

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 06:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Who gives a flying rats ass when you made the comment. This subforum isn't for coming here before the season starts, making some dumb prediction that your team is going to win the division and then coming back at the end and saying "told you so, i'm the smack talk champion!!11!11!!durrrrrrrrrrr!". 

Of course, i may as well be trying to explain what dry is to a cup of water. 

Dork

I knew you couldn't refuse. I got your number.

Since you are incapable of figuring it out (because reading comprehension isn't your thing?), I was responding to an assertion. Oh, and you get to make the smack talk rules because of....? My "predictions" have been pretty much on the mark each year. Thankfully, the Ravens make it so easy for me. Your Bengals? Not so much.

And yes, the Bengals still suck. They always have, always will.  Enjoy another long season of wishing your team wasn't a sub .500 steamy pile. 

I look forward to yet another year of having the last laugh at your expense. Pucker up, Mr. WhoDey!  Mooning
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 07:27 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote:  My "predictions" have been pretty much on the mark each year. Thankfully, the Ravens make it so easy for me. Your Bengals? Not so much.

Yep.

[Image: quoth_the_bengal.0.gif]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 07:27 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: I knew you couldn't refuse. I got your number.

Since you are incapable of figuring it out (because reading comprehension isn't your thing?), I was responding to an assertion. Oh, and you get to make the smack talk rules because of....? My "predictions" have been pretty much on the mark each year. Thankfully, the Ravens make it so easy for me. Your Bengals? Not so much.

And yes, the Bengals still suck. They always have, always will.  Enjoy another long season of wishing your team wasn't a sub .500 steamy pile. 

I look forward to yet another year of having the last laugh at your expense. Pucker up, Mr. WhoDey!  Mooning

You could have have just said, "i'm going to remain being a little ***** and only come around when my team is winning" and saved a lot of time. 

You won't be around when the Bengals beat the Ravens, guaranteed. 

And don't worry, i'll be here every time you pop your greasy head in to remind you and everyone else what a little chickenshit bitchboy you are. You're an embarrassment to the other Ravens fans on here just like SFB was an embarrassment to Steelers fans.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 07:27 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: I knew you couldn't refuse. I got your number.

Funny how the team that sucks holds a winning record against you in the A. Dalton era 9-7

Just for fun let's go all the way back to include all the M. Lewis era.

19 wins 13 losses since 03 add the sweep in this season that's 21-13 pretty much a smackdown  Smack
Reply/Quote