Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who Dey Basement Dwellers
(12-24-2019, 10:46 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: At least you got the "superior team" part correct. It's all that matters. On the flip side to a superior team, are you grateful that the Ravens are giving your crappy team a gimmie game by benching their starters? Are you still sweating the game? I feel like you are.

FYI: I am definitely rooting for the Titans next weekend.

Oh, I'm not counting on a win at all.  The offense is too anemic (we're involuntarily starting backups at key positions, after all) and the Ravens D is very good.  

But I wouldn't say I'm 'sweating' the game.  In fact, I will be too busy that day to even watch it.  Unlike some people, I actually have a life outside of my devotion to football. 
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2019, 09:49 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Oh, I'm not counting on a win at all.  The offense is too anemic (we're involuntarily starting backups at key positions, after all) and the Ravens D is very good.  

But I wouldn't say I'm 'sweating' the game.  In fact, I will be too busy that day to even watch it.  Unlike some people, I actually have a life outside of my devotion to football.
Yeah right. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
[Image: wmzgmvw5oz9ma5a6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2019, 11:20 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Yeah right. Hilarious

Yeah, that is right.  If you don't believe me, perhaps you are projecting.  
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2019, 05:21 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah, that is right.  If you don't believe me, perhaps you are projecting.  

I don't have a projection. I have a 65" plasma. I will be watching the Browns tomorrow (Sunday Ticket), just like you will be watching your beloved Steelers. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2019, 07:51 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I don't have a projection. I have a 65" plasma. I will be watching the Browns tomorrow (Sunday Ticket), just like you will be watching your beloved Steelers. ThumbsUp

Nope. I’ll be traveling to DC to chaperone a service trip for my church’s youth group.  Enjoy the games.  
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2019, 11:49 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Nope. I’ll be traveling to DC to chaperone a service trip for my church’s youth group.  Enjoy the games.  

Good for you. Your doing the right thing. Watching the Steelers offense this year has been real painful.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2019, 07:49 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Good for you. Your doing the right thing. Watching the Steelers offense this year has been real painful.

Like I said, enjoy your games.  
Reply/Quote